lets try this again... K&N comes today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures! I'm sure it looks different than the last 200 pictures posted of air intake kits!

:Beer

if i ever meet you im gonna kick you teeth in big man.. in fact.. unless youre a gina... lets meet up since youre big and bad on the internet.... ill shut your little smart yank a55 up. ;) when and where big man? "new york bad a55" this was a new thread because im not even gonna open the others up... buncha rude a55 comments of people who dont know shi7. you fuc king stupid a55 dip5hit.

if i ever meet you im gonna kick you teeth in big man.. in fact.. unless youre a gina... lets meet up since youre big and bad on the internet.... ill shut your little smart yank a55 up. ;) when and where big man? "new york bad a55" this was a new thread because im not even gonna open the others up... buncha rude a55 comments of people who dont know shi7. you fuc king stupid a55 dip5hit.

Tom, please call out someplace that the rest of us can come watch! :D

oh and btw.. your cars effin ugly.

You drive the same car...so you just insulted yourself. :cool:

You're just another in a very long line of keyboard warriors.

Funny how you resort to calling names like the little bitch that you are. Go back to the school yard, squirt.

I would love for you to come and visit the tri-state area. I will rent a 350z and we can all go to a track and settle this like the little girls we are.

I love your car man.... I wish I had your color....

I'm hurt. Really. Whatever will I do now???

When you've got some comebacks that are beyond high school level, feel free to let me know. Until then, have a nice cup of STFU and go do your homework.

NYC has one of the nicest looking LSes on here, yours is gold... wtf are you thinking.

hey aaron... just notice you're from detroit... Are you actually FROM detroit... or one of the many, many burbs around there?

How's that show treatin ya? We're gettin dumped on here in Lansing.

That's like the "your momma" equivalent on LVC i guess.

...and that car isn't ugly.

Yo momma teeth so yellow, when she wake up in the mornin, stretch and yawn... traffic slows down for three blocks!!!

lmao...

I live in Mount Clemens, I'm about 8 miles north of Detroit.

yeah... I know mt clemens... I'm out at selfridge somewhat often; once in a while we venture out your way for food.

Oh yeah? We got hit pretty hard with the snow, just got back from a little joy ride. What do you do anyway?

Ugly gold LS owners unite, I had a gold loaner one time, I was embarrassed to go out in it, I imagine midi is used to that though.

Hey now... easy on the gold comments... Mine is Ivory Parchment (probably the "gold" color you guys are talking about.) You're right, it's not the best color they made, but dammit i like mine!

PC030630.jpg

I had ivory parchment, its not a gold color...its a pearlish white color. they mean a separate gold color

i always got nothing but compliments on the ivory parchment color. i loved it too. i thought that and vivid red were the best colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back