Led Conversion

04silverls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
What size bulbs do i need for all my lgiht besides headlights n fogs i got HID 10000k soo i wanna keep it a blue theme. What bulbs for interior and trunk puddle. Does anyone know laws about the reverse and ls plate lights and waht color can they be in Illinois thankls alot

10000K? Ew

Anyways check out V-LEDs.com and the search function on this forum.

I posted this info on the official lincoln ls owners manual sticky thread.

LED light conversion the bulbs needed are

WHITE MSMT 6 LED DOME LIGHT 3022 3021 DE3175 6428 6430, these are for the puddle lights,

SUPER WHITE 9 LED DOME LIGHT BULB 212 211 212-2 214-2 578, this was for the trunk

2 HID WHITE SMT 5 LED LIGHT BULBS 194 168 158 2821; these are for the interior including dome, footwell, glove box, rear ocrap handles, you need 7 of these total

2 HID WHITE HIGH POWER LICENSE PLATE LED BULBS 194 168 158

all bulbs are 194 except for the trunk, 212, puddle lights which are above,

From http://www.v-leds.com/

brake lights

Does anyone know laws about the reverse and ls plate lights and waht color can they be in Illinois thankls alot

i wouldn't worry too much about the laws since you already broke them with the HID's, if headlights that blue don't get you pulled over, then neither would driving a powered doughnut while railing lines of coke off of the roof.

at least here anyway, you wouldn't last a week with out a ticket and a trip to court.

Changing the color of the licenses plate light will get you a ticket in Illinios. Try to keep it white. Anything outside of standard colors and location is consider "illegal light equipement". Not that I would know anything about that.:rolleyes:

Found this cool website for all kinds of uses for led's...I have a couple of mod ideas in mind that involve leds & they have exactly what i was looking for.

www.litewave.co.uk

Members online

Back