Latest pics of my SEXY LS

You guys have a point though...the phone and shades weren't in any of the other pics. When you finally do see them, the Pioneer screen (which should be the center of attn) is centered at the top of the photo to make room for the phone and Prada shades. Kinda obvious is all.

You guys are crazy. lol. The Jordan’s are my old basketball shoes and they are retro but they are the 9.5's. I have all of the flavors in them. I figured that I could leave them there because they don’t block the sub. I will get the camera out of the car tomorrow but will move the sub and take pics of my amps too. I might try to get some Solo X subs but them I will need the kicker 25000.1 at least. And fro the way the car is sitting, I noticed that too. I know that the parking spot was uneven as hell, but imma take a couple on a different surface to test. Also, the tint is 20%. :wave

Those Jordan's don't even look used and those pradas look like you bent the arms so it can read out prada ever so much more easily. How do you get your phone to stay in that spot, damn I am jealous of you for that. Mine FLYS OFF all the time.:p Well since it just sits that way ( the car ) I guess your next job is the springs cause that looks funny.:D

so are you guys saying you take out ur shoes out of the trunk + move all ur :q:q:q:q out of ur car just to snap some pics for LvC.com, I know i keep my sunglasses in between my ebrake + center console, and 2 pairs of shoes in the trunk, and my phone sits in my cupholder.... nice car man, nice accessories too

Since you asked.:rolleyes: I don't keep anything in my LS. Cellphone in the cup holder, when I am driving thats it. Trunk is empty of everything. Backseat has a carseat in it. Door panel pockets are empty. I hate to have a cluttered/dirty car. I wish my wife was the same. She has our Durango a freakin mess. I hate it. Clutter everywhere. Crapped stuffed between the seats. Center console is a disaster. It really drives me crazy.

Magnificent, the install looks clean. Nice work. Only 10's will fit with the factory reardeck crap and speakers in place. You need to make yourself a beauty board for the front of the sub box to clean up the look of the trunk install. Thats just my $.02.

Those are so gay. Are we supposed to be impressed with your Lincoln (lincoln website) or the cleverly placed sunglasses, phone, Jordans in the trunks. Whatever. Looks quite lame.

I guess your mother never taught you "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything a all". I doubt you will read this. You are a troll and usually post negative crap and run away afraid someone will call you on it. I think your jealous and just wanted to be an arse.

Might sound dumb, but what is a beauty board? Or were you teasing me? lol

Also, I hate a junky car too, but my trunk gets kinda clustered sometimes, but I have nothing in the front when I am driving except the phone which I used to keep in the cupholder, but now I mostly keep in the console because it charges in there, and I can call people from my screen and talk through the speakers. The shades sit in the cupholder or one the seat because at night, I usually dont drive with them on with that damn 20%. I just like to have hella air fresheners and thats it. by the way, I think I wanna do TV's in my headrests... anyone know where I can get a good deal?

Might sound dumb, but what is a beauty board? Or were you teasing me? lol

Also, I hate a junky car too, but my trunk gets kinda clustered sometimes, but I have nothing in the front when I am driving except the phone which I used to keep in the cupholder, but now I mostly keep in the console because it charges in there, and I can call people from my screen and talk through the speakers. The shades sit in the cupholder or one the seat because at night, I usually dont drive with them on with that damn 20%. I just like to have hella air fresheners and thats it. by the way, I think I wanna do TV's in my headrests... anyone know where I can get a good deal?

Picture of my beauty board in my trunk.

LS 41.jpg

I guess your mother never taught you "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything a all". I doubt you will read this. You are a troll and usually post negative crap and run away afraid someone will call you on it. I think your jealous and just wanted to be an arse.

He is 100% right, 100% to ruff on the guy but 100% right as well. There is no way any of that stuff was just left there, you can tell by the sequence of pics taken that they had been placed. My opinion. But oh well no need to call the guy out and ruin his self esteem.

I think it looks to stock for so much bragging rights and that pin stripe should go but its your car and you need pride just like all of us. Do what you want and wear what you want! You shopuld do the springs next, I cant see that much of the parking lot throwing it off like that and if it was even the car would be sitting like a 4X4 in that case. Are those the factory wheels?

i read in the service manual that the rear ride height is somehow set by loosening the upper control arm bolts. I know it sounds crazy but there was a whole section on it.

Here are the pics of the camera. I will do the trunk later when I can get some damn daylight and some time to clear it out. I am in the process of getting the CAP repaired.

Lemme know if you have any questions, so I can look into it.

ICY ZEE Set 3 017.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 3 018.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 3 019.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 3 020.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 3 021.jpg

Man, just read this and thought i'd speak on it....dont wanna "run away afraid". Has nothing to do with "if you cant say anything nice..." Its called speaking the truth. And the truth is those pictures are staged for all of us to be impressed with his phone, glasses, shoes, etc. I call them as i see 'em. Well, i as well as others can see right thru it and arent impressed. I'm not the only one who called out "lame" on this one.
As far as a "troll' goes, i'm not too fluent in internet lingo to fully understand what that means but i can assure you i'm not someone who regularly checks LVC or any internet forum, which happens to be the only forum i post on. I give plenty of compliments or opinions but i have no hesitation to call someone out. I have more important things to do than get approval from internet forums and as i have said before, good...bad...indifferent... peoples posts and opinions on here dont affect me all that much if at all. Its sad that some get all caught up in it.
Jealous? Dont think so. Its takin some time to get my car the way i like it but i can truthfully say i'm not jealous of anyone elses LS. I like my LS but i dont think the LS is gods gift to man as far as automobiles. Its a nice four-door family car for me and thats as far as it goes. It'll run its life and i'll dump it for something new.

P.S. I havent been running away, i just dont visit LVC as much because there's alot of toolbags on here nowadays and the posts are getting boring. If i missed something please let me know.

magnificent's car is nicer than fla02ls'. lol.
If nicer is being able to watch a dvd while driving then he's got me beat, but then he does also have the fly phone and prada shades, and i aint got no Jordans or bump in my trunk either. Damn...been outdone again!!! BUT.... I'm not a fan of brown leather interior, his is a sport model and i shower and brush my teeth daily so no need for the excessive air freshners here. I guess "nicer" is in the eye of the beholder. I'm perfectly happy with my black on black ultimate with only a sirius hookup.

magnificent's car is nicer than fla02ls'. lol.

Although I know what you're doing I still have to disagree, I just checked out Fla02LS's car and it's very very tasteful. Tan was never really my color for cars, althought it is very nice as well.

How do you like that HTC phone? The new mogul? I've beenthinking about getting one but I hate windows mobile, how do you like it? how is texting while you drive, service, etc. Beautiful LS by the way.

Members online

Back