Latest pics of my SEXY LS

MAGNIFICENT

LVC Member
Reaction score
Wow, I am finally posting my pics of my LS after the install of my Pioneer AVIC Z-2, plus the L7's in the trunk, and my bluetooth, rear view camera, and new door speakers and all types of junk. Hope you guys like it! I guess I need some 20's now... but I really want the lexani gators or something similar that fans out and is easy to clean. Lemme know what you guys think!

ICY ZEE Set 2 016.jpg

NICE.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 1 008.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 2 026.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 1 011.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 1 015.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 1 023.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 1 031.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 2 001.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 2 012.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 2 008.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 2 014.jpg

ICY ZEE Set 2 030.jpg

Nice job! That's a lot of new-fangled technology you got there!

Where is the camera part of the back up camera mounted?

2 questions: 1 What is in the center dash vents. 2 Can you snap a pic of the camera... I assume its a key hole b/c I didnt see it on your rear bumper.

Those are so gay. Are we supposed to be impressed with your Lincoln (lincoln website) or the cleverly placed sunglasses, phone, Jordans in the trunks. Whatever. Looks quite lame.

Thanks for all of the love, and especially all of the hate! FLA02LS, sorry that all my accessories intimidate you. I actually cleared my trunk for the photos, so what was originally in there would have made you start a new thread about how I suck cause I'm so "Krispy" Anyway, Rickztahone, those are Kicker L7 10's in the trunk because I was afraid that 12's wouldnt slide back and I would lose trunk space. I would LOVE to upgrade to 12" L7's. Gt95coupe, those are just air fresheners in the vents, but I will take pics today in the daylight of the camera mounting to show you how it looks. I also had the phone in the shot to show the bluetooth feature, but I guess no one noticed. Holla!

Those are so gay. Are we supposed to be impressed with your Lincoln (lincoln website) or the cleverly placed sunglasses, phone, Jordans in the trunks. Whatever. Looks quite lame.

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. You're trying too hard man, put the glasses away. I will admit the Jordans were cool but they have no place in the picture.

Are those the retro ones with the little plastic netting on the sides? Like the 1992 year ones?

so are you guys saying you take out ur shoes out of the trunk + move all ur :q:q:q:q out of ur car just to snap some pics for LvC.com, I know i keep my sunglasses in between my ebrake + center console, and 2 pairs of shoes in the trunk, and my phone sits in my cupholder.... nice car man, nice accessories too

Those things on the vents look like air fresheners. A LOT of them. I'm assuming the guy plays basketball, and doesn't like the BO smell afterwards when he's in the car. You should get a Prada (to match the shades) gym bag to hold some shower stuff... then maybe you wouldn't need all the air fresheners! j/p man, NICE ride/accessories

so are you guys saying you take out ur shoes out of the trunk + move all ur :q:q:q:q out of ur car just to snap some pics for LvC.com, I know i keep my sunglasses in between my ebrake + center console, and 2 pairs of shoes in the trunk, and my phone sits in my cupholder.... nice car man, nice accessories too

It's not a big deal, just kind of obvious what he was doing :D

looks good. would def gone with 12's. whats the tint percent? like the t.v. and camera, should get the rearview mirror with the camera screen in it.

I was thinking the back is high the first time i saw the pic but didnt know what it could be

Love that color too you got same color as me. My others cars are all black but im actually really liking this goldish color. What kinda color is it anyways i just call it gold...lol. But ya i'll always be a black color fan but i love this color as well.

....Yea...basically.

It's probably the ground, but I noticed that the 03 and up LS sit kind of high compared to the 00-02, maybe because of the fresher, not worn out components in the suspension.

attachment.jpg

Why does this look so funny? Does anyone else think it sits really weird?

I thought he ment those wheels..:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back