kansas cityy

Lees Summit here
2934897_11.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2934897

2 more

2 of us here in the beautiful town of Warrensburg, MO., both '97 LSC's; chipped with 900 cfm mass airs w/ k&n filters from LMS (hi Deano). 1 red, 1 white, 10 spokes.

KC meet

Hey, before the weather gets crappy, let's do a meet in KC.
We can meet at a cruise event or car show, set up our cars together and get to know each other. Or meet someplace and do outr own cruise night.
Anybody got any ideas on locations and potential dates? Ideas?

kc

ya, we all gotta meet up and at least. i just put my magnaflow mufflers on and....wow! gonna post pics after i weld up the turndowns. i see alot of custom LS's here in "the summit" but noboby wants to pull over or run 'em. KCIR has some 'run wut u brung' nites. we should check those out!

ya, we all gotta meet up and at least. i just put my magnaflow mufflers on and....wow! gonna post pics after i weld up the turndowns. i see alot of custom LS's here in "the summit" but noboby wants to pull over or run 'em. KCIR has some 'run wut u brung' nites. we should check those out!

are you not going to do the cutouts on the rear bumper?

i think im gonna do turndowns to keep the 'sleeper' look. i thought about the cut-outs but decided against it although i may do some dual rectangular tips kinda like the newer corvettes or dual ovals on both sides and just cut-out the black plastic trim and have them fairly tight to the bumper but not touching. i dont really want to cut into my bumper. it sounds great now tho...kinda mustang-ish!

meet at the drags?

What's the schedule for the run what ya brung nights? We could all meet there and do a cruise after or something like that. Who's gonna show up?

I was just in Olathe Ks on the 16th.:) I get to KC area a lot for work.

Kearney

Hey Jesse James home town! Drop me a line and we'll get together with Go fast, Get tickets next time I'm in KC.

Kearney

Hey Jesse James home town! Drop me a line and we'll get together with Go fast, Get tickets next time I'm in KC.

Kansas City Based Hot Rod Mark VIII Club

Awesome man, post this on our forum http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com

---Original Message---
I have only had my Mark for 2 years now. I am starting a Hot Rod club for all Mark VIII's around the Kansas City,Mo area.I have word through some of my members that we will have guys coming from far far away. Our First Club Cruise will be at the Autozone in Excelsior Springs,Missouri,3-28-09 @5:30pm. Each months cruise will be the 4th Saturday @5:30 at the same location.Drag Racing,Car shows,Cruises and maybe helping out the community a bit too. Contact info...Steve Burns 816-739-8045. E-mail s39burns@mchsi.com, also on Myspace or s39burns on LVC.com

Luxury Muscle Cruise

Well it looks like the weather still isn't going to cooperate for this weekend, so I will be setting it up for April the 4th 12pm to 4pm. Same location. There will be another Cruise at autiozone(same place) 6pm to 9pm that night if anyone wants to go grab a meal and come back you are more than welcome. It is another club that I helped start 11 years ago. Hope everyone can make it to the cruise. Don't forget about the 11th of April when the club will go to K.C.I.R. Raceway for Racer Appreciation Day to Drag Race and have a good time. I'm trying to convince my dad to bring his T-bucket to the track. Thank You, Steve Burns

La Benite & 6-28-08 Liberty Cruise 005 (Medium).jpg

Members online

Back