Kansas city and KCMO in the SUN meet.

Hey man, that really sucks. Let me know what parts you need. I've got the inner fender well, and a good bumper cover (if its messed up) it just needs paint. Passenger door has a ding in it, but probably an easy fix (if I remember right)... Got a good gas tank too...

Glad you're OK!!

Luckily I have a '94 donor literally sitting in the driveway with I think everything I need on it, but I will certainly post up if I need a part or two.

You all have no idea how much I appreciate the offers of help. Cars can be repaired, people not so much, so we are happy to just have gotten home in one piece.

The car will be back on the road, soon. :)

Devin, Glad to hear that you and Amy are OK! Like everyone else said, need anything, Let us know. Happy everyone made it Ok. We were gettin crazy leavin'. Everyone have a good week.

Thanks

I personally just wanted to say thank you to everyone who attended,(on behalf of Luxury Muscle) and thanks to Josh and his family for spearheading this last event. Thanks to Devin & Amy, Andrew, Zach, Mike S, Kyle, Greg, Mo, Ethan, Jason R, Jason and Marie, Tim A, and the 2nd scarcest member in LVC for bringing his 98 Collectors Edition when he saw us pull up @ Bass Pro in Independence. Thanks David F,By the way he may be selling? If so, it is the nicest one I have ever seen in person for an all original car. Tanks again and don't forget to attend the Mod Day on the 25th here at our shop Wanderlust Kustoms. Thanks to all, Steve B
If I forgot anybody, it's because you did not fill out a registration form, catch me next time and I'll give you one. Thanks again, Steve

Last edited:
i meet up with you guys at the bass pro shop later on that night super clean cars... but we need more LS's lol :D

Car Shows and Cruises

We have a whole slew of car Shows and Cruises coming up in the next couple months, I am trying to choose those that are free or really cheap. All the cruises are free, There is actually one coming up on Sunday at noon in Kearney, Mo(Jesse James Hometown) It is one of the smaller but better cruises. Anyone interested please let me Know and we can arrange to meet up or save a few spots. Looking forward to seeing more of you out at various functions. Peace, Steve B
Better weather this time I promise, at least better than in this photo. Peace

Lincoln Meet 1.jpg

Missed out!

Sorry I missed out on the event and seeing everyone- got stuck working in Kraft in Springfield till 4 p.m. Will make the next one or else!
Dev- let me know if I can help with your repairs or if you just wanna transplant your sequentials, nitrous and methanol onto my car-LOLOLOLOL!
See ya'll next time!

I'm up for the kearney show! I don't get on here much so someone text me and keep me informed with times and stuff if someone would be so kind. 816-405-5323

Jesse James Festival Car Show

Hey Everyone,
I Know it is late notice and all but there is a car show(Huge) in Kearney Missouri Sunday the 19th out at the Jesse James Fairgrounds on 33 highway just south of Kearney. We have a Luxury Muscle Car Show in Holt, Mo on October 2nd starting @ 9am. The Kearney show this Sunday also starts @ 9am, Bring the Family there is a festival and rides and at least 250 cars will be there.(As much as 400 in the past, awards are at 2:30 or 3pm) Need more info just call me at 816-739-8045. Ask for Steve

Members online

No members online now.
Back