4:10's and a Trac-loc
SCT Tune
Exhaust
LSC conversion (possibly)
Wheel upgrade
Baller status

This is how she looks today

27xgd5d.jpg

So when you're done, sell it to me for cheap so I can stick all my accouterments on it.

Edit: and paint it not green.

You know that with those tips and with out a cut out in the bumper if you lower it too much you will rub them from time to time ... So as long as you have the air ride on it you should be good. (Experience) ... I have a 95 bumper (sorry Pepps) on my 94 with oval tips and the 1.5 lowered conversion and I have to be very careful when backing out on any incline. Even my driveway (Which you have seen) that's really not that steep. Just some FYI.

I know rich. The rear bumper has some damage and needs repainted anyway, so the plan is to cut it to clear the exhaust very simular to the 95+ exhaust looks.

Speaking of tips, I am searching for some dual exit, stainless steel, end rolled, bmw m3 style tips if anyone knows of some. At the moment I have some 21" truck tips I chopped to 14.5" and they are starting to look terrible after 6 years, I also want a more refined look. Plus my Dynomax race bullets decided to gut themselves. I pulled what looked like a wig out of one. Damn humidity.

I know rich. The rear bumper has some damage and needs repainted anyway, so the plan is to cut it to clear the exhaust very simular to the 95+ exhaust looks.

That should work ... I had a set on my 94 before I switched the bumper with my 95's (Pepp's) bumper. that solved it until I put the lower kit on. Then I had to be very careful. I put these on my 94 .. On Dec. 24th one of mine fell off my 94 due to the bumping from time to time. Put these on because car is only used in the winter and didn't need something expensive.

EXHAUST_TIP-ET1331.JPG

Update:

Chip from lonnie is installed
Exhaust is done

4:10's and trac-lock will be installed next week

10fdx83.jpg

Had the car up in the air to do the rear end today and noticed the rear sway bar is broken. I guess I'll buy an addco for the 96, and put the one from the 96 on the 94.

I guess I'll buy an addco for the 96, and put the one from the 96 on the 94.

That's what I do. But new parts for one and pass hand me downs to the other. LOL :D

I'm not sure about the exhaust tips. I've been debating what to do with the '93 since the LSC bumper cover swap. The old chrome turn-downs just don't quite do it anymore with the cutouts in the bumper.

Looks good man! Now ya just need that Chrome strip replaced on the rear bumper..or just get those lsc bumpers :)

I almost bought the LSC bumpers you've got but decided against it. Im going to replace the chrome strip, but the bumper needs painted so ill wait until then. Ill pull it off and paint it one of these days. actually the weather has been so nice lately i could just leave the car at the shop and ride the bike.

Members online

Back