Just curious as to the age of most LS owners...

I read somewhere that the LS targets people in the age range of 30-50, was just curious to how accurate this information was.

So don't be shy and post your age! :D

I'm 26. The LS was targeted to the 30-50 age range when they were brand new, as they were in a price range that reflected a salary that someone in that age range would be able to afford, yet the car was still 'sporty' enough to not be considered your typical Lincoln(think, old blue haired handicapped driver). Now, with the price of a used LS dropping into the $9k range, 17 year old bus boys are driving them to High School.

Mark

I'm 26. The LS was targeted to the 30-50 age range when they were brand new, as they were in a price range that reflected a salary that someone in that age range would be able to afford, yet the car was still 'sporty' enough to not be considered your typical Lincoln(think, old blue haired handicapped driver). Now, with the price of a used LS dropping into the $9k range, 17 year old bus boys are driving them to High School.

Mark

I'm 20, and far from a bus boy thank ya kindly:rolleyes: lol

There's a little problem with this thread. Most of us are second or even third owners of these cars. :p

Sorry to throw salt on your G A M E.

Im 23 btw, had the LS for coming up on one year on April 12.

Members online

Back