Just curious as to the age of most LS owners...

Like all great cars with character, the LS can be temperamental and expensive. But when running well, it is a very rewarding car. See my gallery for another expensive, but rewarding car.

wait til you get the bill for new valve cover gaskets and coils :D

the funny thing is i read these fourms way before i had the money together for the car and i perpared my self

i paid 1500 for a full 5 years warrenty on the car that covers everything from a little scratch to the transmisson and engine so i dont have to worry about that and another great thing i have full coverage and with my warrenty i dont need one penny for the deductable:cool: :cool: :cool:

Got it when I was 23....And Now I am 25. That poll was off to our count by a little bit i think! Most of us our in our twenties! LoL

I'm 26 and I just got mine in Feb of this year. I've wanted the car in a bad bad way since its concept came out, and have been dreaming of the day I could own one. I've always been a Lincoln man, it's just that for a long time the best I could afford was mid-80's Towncars (love those things), then I bought a Dodge (LS was still too much money for me in '03), and now have my LS.

The best part is that I got pretty much the exact LS I wanted, for an awesome price. Black on black w/out all the silver trim bits (have '03 V8 Sport).

Members online

No members online now.
Back