Joys of Public Transportation (NSFW)

Damn, that old guy kicked his ass! :lol:

Saw this on svt it is hilarious that old man got him good. Then the dude was like i am going to kill u haha whatever dude.

That was funny, he got his ass beat!

Wonder who was first starting chit?

Rice you should show that in the other place. :lol:

i like how he keeps talkin shyt even he gets his ass handed to him, must drive a honda.

there was obviously a miss understanding the old guy just wanted his shoes shined and thought the other guy offered, he said "i dont care if a chinaman shines my shoes, how much?" then at the end the dumb ass with the camera tapes her self steeling the old guys shyt

Done.

I love after he beats his ass, he yells "I told you not to :q:q:q:q with me". :lol:

Edit, anyone else catch what the old mans shirt says? :lol:

Yeah I loved the video taping of the theft. What a dumb ass! :lol:

The T-Shirt is Classic and the retort from the 'um' guy that just got owned was also a classic after-the-fact response.

And the straight rights and lefts. Nice combinations.

From what I have read the guy is a Vietnam vet, crazy and has been in trouble with the law many times before. Has anyone seen the clip of him being tazed at the ballpark? Poor Tyrone messed with the wrong man.

Complete idiots. Acting all thug on the bus and then trying to use proper grammar in the response.

Yeah Pinky.......lol this video is on 10 diffrent forums im on!!!! Its been confirmed by Fox News in Oakland,CA that this is the same guy that was zapped buy the cops at the Oakland A's Game, as stated above he has a long list of trouble with the cops. Dont Fu*k with a crazed Vietnam vet, they'll bash your face into the seat of the bus!!!!

17932_571382504808_208706601_33373223_3195123_n.jpg

This thread has inspired me to change my avatar and CT. :lol:

Members online

Back