ivory interor?

dcrews

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. I have a 97 with the ivory interior and I'm having trouble finding some trim for it. Specifically, I need a driver's seat trim, and a center console. I could also use a driver's seat replacement..

I take it this color wasn't very common? Any suggestions?

Hi guys.. I have a 97 with the ivory interior and I'm having trouble finding some trim for it. Specifically, I need a driver's seat trim, and a center console. I could also use a driver's seat replacement..

I take it this color wasn't very common? Any suggestions?

try car-part.com
or wait a while one will pop up on ebay.
if you cant wait, im sure you can find a shop that will recover them in matching leather for you.

Sonny, if you ship anything, be sure to get a tracking number and insurance. I don't know how far you have gotten with the PM's, if any at all but I'm sure you're paying attention.

dcrews, if you're legit and not who we think you are, I apologize but something just doesn't seem right with you.

You will owe me an apology then.

Who, exactly, do you think I am?

I'm honestly confused here.

I personally have no need for your ebay username or your wifes which you mentioned in another post in a different thread. Sonny is far from being stupid, especially when it comes to ebay so if you turn out to the good, I will give that apology.

I think you're Dennis or you are friends with Dennis or in some way affiliated with Dennis. Just my thoughts and the way you popped up, it just looks suspicious. You just seem way to involved with the whole Dennis and Jamie thing.

I have no idea who Dennis is, except for what I read here.

I don't know Jamie either, except for what has been seen here. I did purchase an exhaust manifold off him, from the other forum, and didn't realize he was a person here as well. I thought he was just another guy with some parts, I didn't realize he was the parts guru.

And my wife's ebay account=my ebay account. We don't have seperate accounts. We have bought and sold stuff for the last almost 8 years.

I have absolutely nothing to hide.

And answer me this. If I were friends with Dennis, why would I come here trying to warn people? That makes no sense...

I have no idea who Dennis is, except for what I read here.

I don't know Jamie either, except for what has been seen here. I did purchase an exhaust manifold off him, from the other forum, and didn't realize he was a person here as well. I thought he was just another guy with some parts, I didn't realize he was the parts guru.

And my wife's ebay account=my ebay account. We don't have seperate accounts. We have bought and sold stuff for the last almost 8 years.

I have absolutely nothing to hide.

And answer me this. If I were friends with Dennis, why would I come here trying to warn people? That makes no sense...

Dan, you can relax. You purchased the manifold from me on markviii.org. My name is not Jamie.
Somebody (the nolimit94... person) has you confused with a long time scammer on this board.

You're ok in my book. People are letting this crap get into their heads. Take it easy ;)

oh crap.. I thought you were Jamie.. my bad..

Sorry about that.. Maybe Jamie sent me a message about one too and I confused you two.

You have my sincerest appologies.

And btw- thanks for thanks for the manifold :) And my mark thanks you :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back