its done PICS

mossbergman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got er done today, though there was a problem with my redrilled rotors. the asshats i took them to drilled the holes wrong on one rotor. so it cracked, doesnt fit right and is not driveable, and they will be hearing from me monday morning. The car however, takes good pitchurs. took me about 3 hours by myself, before the brake issue, which just pissed me off.
073_zpsebfd6a87.jpg

076_zps3447643e.jpg

080_zps35afea42.jpg

078_zps440a5383.jpg

To me those rear tires look entirely too tall!

Other than that it looks killer!

Looks good..
What's the offset on those rear wheels? Also in one of the pics, looks like the left rear upper control arm bushings could be worn out, wheel looks like it leans out just a tad.
Clean looking Mark thou! Sucks about the rotor :(

Looks good..
What's the offset on those rear wheels? Also in one of the pics, looks like the left rear upper control arm bushings could be worn out, wheel looks like it leans out just a tad.
Clean looking Mark thou! Sucks about the rotor :(

the rotor is not sitting flush on the hub that's why. i just put it back together so i could get it out of the driveway. (about 30 feet) I love the look, and was pumped to go to the local cruise ins and show it off a bit, but cant now obviously. It'll be okay, i'll tear someones ass on monday, get it fixed and go have some fun with it. THANK YOU ALL for the advice and parts and services. you guys really are the greatest forum on the net :)

Looks good. What tire size are you running? I did my hub swap last year but the rear
275 45 18's scrub on heavy bumps even with the 05 offset wheels.

Looks good!! I like the taller tire in the rear, are those 50s or 55s?

See that itsy bitsy line fragment above the photo? :lol:

Lol, I had to scoll back up just to make sure he wasn't just attaching it to all his posts itt. It was indeed his sig after closer inspection. :)

Looks good. What tire size are you running? I did my hub swap last year but the rear
275 45 18's scrub on heavy bumps even with the 05 offset wheels.

that's cuz 275/45-18 is listed as taller than stock. that's a pretty large tire really.

Where did you get your brackets and hubrings from for you rear brakes?

Well finally got around to fixing the brake rotor, but it still sounds like its dragging. Any ideas? How counsel I fix it? All the rotors are flush on the hubs now..

Members online

No members online now.
Back