It's been fun guys. Sold the LS

How did I not even see this post?!

Looking forward to finished photos of the brewing, Bull. Been waiting for EVER! (okay not really, but in internet time - a week is like 2 months).

How did I not even see this post?!

Looking forward to finished photos of the brewing, Bull. Been waiting for EVER! (okay not really, but in internet time - a week is like 2 months).

Ha. Had I not dragged my feet and bought them a couple months back you would have had to wait even longer.

UPS is making a delivery of 4 boxes to my house tomorrow :)

I got 14,300.

I'm glad the sale is over. Over the past months I had many interested persons. Most simply would not pay a dime over kbb, which was unacceptable to me because the simple fact is no matter where you are in the country finding a LS with 50k miles or less in mint shape with all the options is near impossible.
Other people were not able to get financing due to bad credit or whatever. Someone wanted it bad had cash and backed out because they said they couldn't justify paying 14k for a car that hasn't been dealer inspected and has no warranty. I was like dude. You can have it inspected idc. And warranty. It's a 7 year old car of corse it has no warranty. But if you research the car you'd no what to expect. Was glad he didn't buy actually because he probably would have called me up everyone he had an issue blaming me or something. So alone came the right buyer. He really appreciated the condition of the car and was willing to pay what I felt was a fair price for it.

Anyway I'm happy with what I got and who knows what's next for me.

I'm glad you got a good price for it. Believe me if you were closer to my neck of the woods, I might have pulled that trigger. I've recently got in contact with a dealership close by that has an 06 with 57,000 miles on it. I'm playing the waiting game with them. They have it for $14,000, but of course I'm trying to get as good a deal as I can. The v6 is not doing it for me anymore. I blame this site for that I seem to have ls fever ever since I joined it.

Yea that one looks clean with 57k but I wouldn't pay more than 12,500+ tax title fees and such

Members online

No members online now.
Back