It's been fun guys. Sold the LS

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
Been going back and forth for awhile on whether or not I wanted to sell it. My commute is longer then it has been in the past and I just couldn't take the gas prices any longer. Got a good deal at trade in for it.

It's a Chevy Cruze LTZ. I considered a LS model to keep with the nostalgia but this one had better options, and it's red!

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. Will take better ones soon.

6312370214_ecfb500619_z.jpg

6312370340_1f65ef59c7_z.jpg

6311850461_dcb1ef74ea_z.jpg

I hope this is an April Fools joke -

Your LS was always one of my Favs and you took the best photos :D

Car payment + gas = more overall dollars spent.......

that's not even a good joke lol.. I don't think anyone could go from a lincoln to an economy ****box like that lol

Ha Ha Ha, good one.
My Dad (retired) bought a Cruze. 1.4L of turbo FURY!

No joke here I did say goodbye to my black 06 today. Finally had an offer I could not refuse. Down to just the eclipse for now.

Good one Bull lol. Whatever happened to keeping the LS as the DD and an M3 for a toy car on the weekends? haha

Don't believe that for a second, not after all the work you've put into it. If you ever decide to sell it pit it up here first.

Barcelonas, not selling. (May buy another LS, or STR or xf)
Volvo wheels, going on the LSE.

For sale:
Stock gen 1 17" sport wheels painted blackish. With or without tires. Cheap good winter set.
18" chrome American racing maverick wheels. Like new only 3k miles. (Likely going on eBay to try and get the most I can.
Possibly for sale: gen I LSE skirts and rear valance. If I decide to sell it'll be on ebay again to get the most I can.

You guys are all a bunch of party poopers. Can't a guy play an april fools joke without being outed within minutes

No joke here I did say goodbye to my black 06 today. Finally had an offer I could not refuse. Down to just the eclipse for now.

How much did you get for it. I've wanted to make an offer but could never pull the trigger. As much as I want an 06, I can't seem to think above $12,000.

I almost believed you until I finished reading the post and looked at the date haha.

How much did you get for it. I've wanted to make an offer but could never pull the trigger. As much as I want an 06, I can't seem to think above $12,000.

I got 14,300.

I'm glad the sale is over. Over the past months I had many interested persons. Most simply would not pay a dime over kbb, which was unacceptable to me because the simple fact is no matter where you are in the country finding a LS with 50k miles or less in mint shape with all the options is near impossible.
Other people were not able to get financing due to bad credit or whatever. Someone wanted it bad had cash and backed out because they said they couldn't justify paying 14k for a car that hasn't been dealer inspected and has no warranty. I was like dude. You can have it inspected idc. And warranty. It's a 7 year old car of corse it has no warranty. But if you research the car you'd no what to expect. Was glad he didn't buy actually because he probably would have called me up everyone he had an issue blaming me or something. So alone came the right buyer. He really appreciated the condition of the car and was willing to pay what I felt was a fair price for it.

Anyway I'm happy with what I got and who knows what's next for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back