It's all about the patina...

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...I&ps=63&clkid=647735538057011806&cmd=ViewItem

:shifty:

$(KGrHqN,!hkE+1NBD,YgBQ!f+4btD!~~60_3.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!l!E+re1LHhYBQ!f+jtOkw~~60_3.jpg

$T2eC16R,!)kE9s4Z+lr1BQ!f9,sZ2w~~60_3.jpg

3400 miles and stored 19 years. I wonder what is/isn't rotted.

For less than 5000 bux I would fix its issues and hang on to it. Yay for the exterior color, nay for the interior.

You still would think that the lazy idiots would have cleaned/detailed it.

You still would think that the lazy idiots would have cleaned/detailed it.

I'm just going to feel bad for the poor sap that buys it only to find out its clear is peeling. Unlikely, but what person wouldn't want to wash it? Who would want to buy it? I'm just having a hard time understanding why he chose to go this route.

All I know is that it'll need an easy $1k right off the bat.

I'm just going to feel bad for the poor sap that buys it only to find out its clear is peeling. Unlikely, but what person wouldn't want to wash it? Who would want to buy it? I'm just having a hard time understanding why he chose to go this route.

All I know is that it'll need an easy $1k right off the bat.

Tires and brakes, new fluids and wash...it's been indoors so clear coat is doubtful

Other the the interior colour...I'd love myself a find like that And this will be a great car for someone

I would love this car!! Wish I had the $$$. Alright guys now the fun part. Guess what it will sell for. Hmmm I guess 9.450.

I imagine top money for that would be 7 grand, and that is hoping that the interior and exterior clean up. My biggest fear would be mouse damage in a car sitting that long. I do notice what appears to be a wasp nest and dirt dobber nests in the picture with the trunk open. It does appear to be an early 93 going by the intake tube.

i bet under the dust the paint is fine. it hasn't seen any sun for 19 years.
a good cleaning and it could look great.

now mechanically, the gas tank is probably gross. seller claims it runs though.
either way, $100 fuel pump and a few gallons of acetone will clean the tank right up.

it will need the normal maintenance stuff. oil change, trans fluid change, brakes, antifreeze and so on.
but really, that's all stuff you should check and replace with a car you just bought anyways.

it will be awesome car for someone with the money.

I also wonder if we will see it pop up for sale on here by some jack knob that bought it in hopes to turn a profit. Lol

Its probably one of the faster stock marks if its a w3z2 car

Last edited:
vin number check says it was built in 02/03/1993. so probably too late to have a z2.
but it does have the dimpled intake tube. so maybe not... hmmm.

Members online

No members online now.
Back