It's all about the patina...

Did anyone read the comment where the seller told someone that he has a bidder that was gonna put in his museum without washing as a "barn find"? Reminds me of the time I got pulled over and the cop told me if I had any drugs and I told him now I wouldn't be in any trouble. Do people actually buy such bullchit?

Did anyone read the comment where the seller told someone that he has a bidder that was gonna put in his museum without washing as a "barn find"? Reminds me of the time I got pulled over and the cop told me if I had any drugs and I told him now I wouldn't be in any trouble. Do people actually buy such bullchit?

Haha that smart ass comment that this response came from was me..I agree such BS..they will tell you anything to sell something.

I would say it is a good deal if the paint is in good condition and if the car is truly as clean mechanically as we hope. All the other things you will have to fix are likely minor. Think about what it would cost you to buy a 100K mile car and clean it up.

Members online

Back