Is your Mark VIII your Daily Driver?

Is your Mark VIII your Daily Driver?

• Yes

Votes: 55 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 26.7%

• Total voters
I bought mine in 02 and it sat for 3 years before i had the cash to put coils under it. 2005 it started as mine/ my brother/ my wifes DD.

1994 Mark VIII White with Dove Grey interior every option except the phone... owned her since 2000....not a DD but took her out this AM...showed a rice burner how to turn the back of the car sideways going from first to second. I love this car.

I work from home. The Mark was my DD when I traveled to the office, until I started to do all the mods a few years back. Here is my inclement weather vehicle now.

DSC01475.jpg

It was- I bought my 94 last august with 67k on it, and by august this year, I already had 86k on it (and that was with a 2 month hiatus after I got my new DD) The current DD is a 1992 Toyota Previa with 209k on the clock. I've only put 1k on the 94 in the last 6 months.

Mrs. Webvette uses her 95 as a DD during the non-winter months. Kansas City just LOVES the salt. She drives a 2000 Explorer Sport during the crappy season. Only problem I have is a one-car garage, and it's reserved for my 1980 Corvette. The marks have to sit outside, but at least they avoid the friggin salt....

IMG_0922.jpg

Mine has been a daily driver since 05-present. The total mileage I have put altogether has been about 85,000 miles. Wish I had a 4 banger car so I could drive that instead of my Mark all the time.

Members online

Back