Is winter over??

He's going for 6 and once he hits that plateau he will surpass Jordan.

Jordan is insurpassable....Kobe could win 10..Doesn't matter..And i'm not bias:shifty:

lmao this is going sour. Read the police report and you'll see she had 7 other semen samples in her underwear! She was just plain dirty but this topic is getting off hand. As for Jordan pretty sure he had is ample amount of women.

Lakers did nothing to crush the pistons hopes, it was the pistons is what ruined the pistons. Some of the worst draft pics/trades, really ever.. And you gotta be some kinda high to think kobe is anywhere near jordan's status. Kobe is clutch. I hate him and I can say that because I watch a lot of basketball, and respect good players. But to throw him up with Jordan, you're crazy!!!
Only respectable players the lakers have would have to be Bynum(potential), odem(6th man), bryant .. and they dont even start them all.

I really just want the salt to be washed away, I don't care if we get a little snow flurry or something but until the salt is washed away I'm gonna hold out.

Lakers did nothing to crush the pistons hopes, it was the pistons is what ruined the pistons. Some of the worst draft pics/trades, really ever.. And you gotta be some kinda high to think kobe is anywhere near jordan's status. Kobe is clutch. I hate him and I can say that because I watch a lot of basketball, and respect good players. But to throw him up with Jordan, you're crazy!!!
Only respectable players the lakers have would have to be Bynum(potential), odem(6th man), bryant .. and they dont even start them all.

No I just like stirring the pot it shows certain sides of people. Espically when you bring Jordan and Kobe together. Like I said he's the closest to Jordan I have in my era.

I really just want the salt to be washed away, I don't care if we get a little snow flurry or something but until the salt is washed away I'm gonna hold out.

Yeah the streets here are still covered with major amounts of salt. Still have my steelies on.

Fair enough. The roads here in Lansing are clear, no salt but its suppose to rain tonight onto the morning. But its like 40 so it shouldn't freeze. Monday is suppose to be 60!? saayyy waaaaa!!

Fair enough. The roads here in Lansing are clear, no salt but its suppose to rain tonight onto the morning. But its like 40 so it shouldn't freeze. Monday is suppose to be 60!? saayyy waaaaa!!

No snow forcasted? They're calling for snow tonight and 60 Monday. Good ol' Indiana.

well i planned on putting them on soon but when i went to take them out of storage they clear coat is coming off them? not the greatest pic of it but it will have to do for now (and all of them are the same way)....

075.jpg

well i planned on putting them on soon but when i went to take them out of storage they clear coat is coming off them? not the greatest pic of it but it will have to do for now (and all of them are the same way)....

075.jpg

Did you buy them new? I'd definitely be contacting the supplier.

Members online

No members online now.
Back