Is winter over??

Angel12

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So have any of you guys decided to put on the summer tires or rims yet??

I plan to next weekend..It's calling for a little rain and 50 so i MIGHT hold off till the 15th.

Not yet, we got a little snow/rain today. I'm hoping to get my rotors on and my calipers painted sunday if it is warm enough for the paint to hold well. And then my summers will go on next weekend, if not next weekend then it will have to wait another 2 weeks when I get back from Florida :(. :D for the vacation, :( for having to wait for my wheels to go on lol.

It's snowing outside right now. So, no. I was hoping to do it this weekend, but that ain't gonna happen.

Just made my appointment for tomorrow morning. The Foose are going back on with new Michellin Pilot Sports A/S. Cannot wait to see what the ride is like.

Compared to the Nexen's that were on there? Yeah, you'll definitely notice it.

Yeah I'm still contemplating as everyone is warning me that we might get one more snow fall..ughh. It's supposed to hit 15 degrees Celsius = 59 F tomorrow.

It's suppose to be 90 over here!

Yeah I'm probably coming when the Lakers win the champion ship! Three-peat baby!! lol I got family down there so in due time.

Man fukc the lakers... They wont make it to the championship, spurs will beat them!

Fine by me but I refuse to watch the nba if the lakers win again! Ima laker hater for sure..

lol, im not a laker hater, But I am a Celtics hater. I cannot f'n stand them, esp Rondo.
It would be nice to see someone different win this year.

+100 for being a Celtic hater! and Soopa only cause Lakers destroyed any hope of the pistons wining a championship is no way to be sour. I myself am a die hard Laker fan, followed Kobe since High School.That kid was amazing back then and his game has elevated to Jordan status.

Lol this topic always gets people going. He's the closest to Jordan in my era.

Members online

No members online now.
Back