Installed Chip Car Don't Start

I understand that his computer was reflashed at some point, mine did not have a reflash sticker on it. I never said that all your chips are bad. I only said that he probally just doesn't want to deal with it and that the copper thing could be confusing. Here is an example.

Like I told you, when I tried my chip I first followed the directions, then took it all the way down to the copper, then I built it back up again after hearing that you shouldn't do this from PDQ. I'm sure your chips work good, just not for a couple of us.

I would recomend a dyno tune from a good tuner in your area. That way all of the issues if any can be worked out at that time. (no shipping)

Just wanted to clear up some thing My Ecm was never reflashed It had the original code & never had a reflash sticker, My ecm was original I don't know why they said that I said that any ways the ecm has never touch by any one intill I send to LMS but any ways I don't care I will soon replace my ECM and get a new chip from SCP and will let you guys know how it works out!! Know lets drop all this because it's not worth all this drama. 281 DOHC

No he is not, he made a rediculous claim that would never happen & couldn't physically be done and I am calling him on it that's all.

You act like all our chips have this problem.

He was REFLASHED he had to be read!! ANY chip maker would have to perform what happened to him to anyones computer simply it didnt work because it was reflashed and the box HAD to be read period, there is no way around it. Him being reflashed has NOTHING to do with me at all.

I TRIED to help him.

When I say down to copper I do not mean ALL COPPER, just a hint of copper showing through, this insures your through all the coatings.

He went too far and they had to build up the contacts again.
Thats all bull you know it my ecm WAS NEVER FLASHED YOU GUYS PROGRAMED WRONG!! MY ECM WAS NEVER FLASHED OUR TOUCH IT HAD THE ORIGINAL CODE. JUST TELL IT THE WAY IT WAS. I WANTED A REFUND BUT YOU SAID YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM BUT THE PROBLEM GOT WORST, MY FAULT FOR BELIVING IN YOU GENE!! 281 DOHC....

Now, I'm not sticking up for Geno here, lord knows I give him more grief about his stuff than anyone, but how do you know for a FACT that ecm hadn't been flashed before? If the car is under warranty, FORD reserves the right to flash to their content. Just because the tech who flashed it didn't put a sticker on it, it don't mean it has never been flashed.

How do you know it's never been flashed?

Thats all bull you know it my ecm WAS NEVER FLASHED YOU GUYS PROGRAMED WRONG!! MY ECM WAS NEVER FLASHED OUR TOUCH IT HAD THE ORIGINAL CODE. JUST TELL IT THE WAY IT WAS. I WANTED A REFUND BUT YOU SAID YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM BUT THE PROBLEM GOT WORST, MY FAULT FOR BELIVING IN YOU GENE!! 281 DOHC....

You have no idea if your ECM was ever flashed. You arent the only owner of that car. You know know how the chip was programmed. You make accusations that you cant back up.

Know what -- Ive known Geno for about 4 years now. I have sent dozens of customers to him and own many of his products myself, including a chip.

I have never once heard anyone complain about his service like you are. I have never once heard anything like the kind of story your telling. And here you are, making him sound like a scammer who just is interested in ripping you off.

You have no idea if your ECM was ever flashed. You arent the only owner of that car. You know know how the chip was programmed. You make accusations that you cant back up.

Know what -- Ive known Geno for about 4 years now. I have sent dozens of customers to him and own many of his products myself, including a chip.

I have never once heard anyone complain about his service like you are. I have never once heard anything like the kind of story your telling. And here you are, making him sound like a scammer who just is interested in ripping you off.
Well joeychgo, thats what this fourm is all about to share and learn we all love are MARK VIII we are here to get the best performance out of are 4.6 v8 so we all test diffrent parts to get more hp and share the out come & we are all diffrent people we can't always have same input.:cool:

I am telling it "the way it was" as you say.

Why on Earth would I ask you to send your box in then? Your first chip DIDN't start, this dictates either poor installation (which it wasnt) or a reflash.

The ONLY reason you would need to send a box in EVER to be read was if it was reflashed or if we didn't have the code to begin with. We obviously had the code so you were reflashed for sure.

Still waiting for those SOLDERED photos?

Members online

No members online now.
Back