Im blind....

its ugly, but then again arent most roundy round race cars like that, i'd rather see it look the way it does over seeing it all riced out.

True. Actually its not that bad, I just hate to see a Mark cut up like that :(

the kind of racing they use them cars for though, it wont be straight for long, at least right now the whole thing is straight and decent looking!!

Hey! That's in my neck of the woods.

I've been to BIR many many times and seeing what normally runs in that class, I bet that thing would smoke the field! Too bad the track is dormant right now. It is the third oldest racetrack in the county (behind Indy & Milwaukee).

If I had some money to blow, it might be mine.

There are 3 tracks here in houston that run "Street Stock or Hobby Stock".
I wish I had some dollars.. I'd be roundy round racin!

If that car makes me a redneck then..
(spits and pushes my cap back)
HELL YEA I'M A REDNECK!
*LMAO*

I'll bet most that posted negative comments about that car have never been to a dirt track race...and or seen the World Of Outlaw cars run.

WOO cars run 1/4 miles in 9.90 and they have two turns in the 1/4 mile.
9.90s in a circle baby!!

There are 3 tracks here in houston that run "Street Stock or Hobby Stock".
I wish I had some dollars.. I'd be roundy round racin!

If that car makes me a redneck then..
(spits and pushes my cap back)
HELL YEA I'M A REDNECK!
*LMAO*

I'll bet most that posted negative comments about that car have never been to a dirt track race...and or seen the World Of Outlaw cars run.

WOO cars run 1/4 miles in 9.90 and they have two turns in the 1/4 mile.
9.90s in a circle baby!!

I'm with XLRVIII here!

Been to Talladega Short Track many, many times. One of the last places one can STAND ON THE WALL and have the cars come by inches from your feet! Saw the last WoO race there and they were in 14 to 15 sec range on the 1/3 mile track. The super late models are in the 15-16 sec range and pretty fast in their own right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPV8SLKLkwU

You can see the people on the fence...need goggles for that!:eek:

Got to take some hot laps in a two seater super late model. Talk about a blast!:D

looks cool to me too.... its got a cage already seems like a good start on a project :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back