I SUCK!, but got progressively better at it!

pepperman said:
Yeah i just saw the time slip and she is smokin Hot HOTTIE :cool:

THANKS HOTTIES!​
Last night was friggin AWESOME!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I told them it was the wrong slip and gave it back - he said no hun thats you, I am still doing a happy naked dance!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Thanks for all the advice HOTTIES!!!! I took the tire out, let the air down to 24.5 on the rears, went around the water, burned em a little cause the track was kinda wet and nailed the gas. Heheheh Im telling you, that was the sheeeeat!!!!!! I also lifted the hood to cool him off and tried not to move up the line by starting, I'd let the gap get big (but not big enough to where people would get mad behind me). Het gets HOT FAST! I am going to get up under that KnN and see exactely where the air is coming in.

I am still not consistent though, all night I was all over the place with my launches and 60's time, but I only red lighted once with -.175. I ate up a new mustang too - THAT WAS FUN!!!! but I think the driver was inexperienced, lolol, like my 11 runs have made me something lolol!!!

How the heck did I go from 93, 94 speeds to 104mph, and times from 17.2 (wednesday), to 13.412 last night! I've really got to work on consistency

HI Mark, it is great to see you! I have not talked to you in ages! New pics huh, your Lincolns are looking HOT as ever!

Gotta hit the gym HOTTIES - more later SMOOCHES!!!!!

MsM8

NYC LSC said:
13.4?!?!? Holy sh*t...what the hell is done to your car?? :eek::D

Wellll, I got this secret....a team of LVC HOTTIES to give me on target advice and a friggin lead foot! heheheh!

I am still smilin! Now, what should I do to show my boy some love? I really rode him last night!

NY did you see the pic in the time thread?

DAMN that was fun!!!!!

Debi

MsM8tress said:
THANKS HOTTIES!​
Last night was friggin AWESOME!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I told them it was the wrong slip and gave it back - he said no hun thats you, I am still doing a happy naked dance!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Thanks for all the advice HOTTIES!!!! I took the tire out, let the air down to 24.5 on the rears, went around the water, burned em a little cause the track was kinda wet and nailed the gas. Heheheh Im telling you, that was the sheeeeat!!!!!! I also lifted the hood to cool him off and tried not to move up the line by starting, I'd let the gap get big (but not big enough to where people would get mad behind me). Het gets HOT FAST! I am going to get up under that KnN and see exactely where the air is coming in.

I am still not consistent though, all night I was all over the place with my launches and 60's time, but I only red lighted once with -.175. I ate up a new mustang too - THAT WAS FUN!!!! but I think the driver was inexperienced, lolol, like my 11 runs have made me something lolol!!!

How the heck did I go from 93, 94 speeds to 104mph, and times from 17.2 (wednesday), to 13.412 last night! I've really got to work on consistency

HI Mark, it is great to see you! I have not talked to you in ages! New pics huh, your Lincolns are looking HOT as ever!

Gotta hit the gym HOTTIES - more later SMOOCHES!!!!!

MsM8
Debi, check out this thread, Geno had some cooling issues and this is what he tried, you might want to ask him about it if you want to learn more about it.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=12477&highlight=cooling

scott9050 said:
I'm taking it he is not stock now as his profile said 15.2 at 92.5. 98 would be faster mph than mine stock, and no way a gen II is doing that.
sorry i didnt check i thought it was 98 but oh well, and its still stock, well the performance part at least execpt for removing the air silencer

We will have to check that time Deb, unless your car is very heavily modded it's a timing error. Not tying to burst your bubble, just a fact. I had a clock tell me I ran a 11.XXX in my Mustang once.

Oh man no way! I asked the lady who gave me the slip and the guy who works there who was coaching me, they both said no. One thing that was different than all the runs was that someone blasted oil, so we sat for and hour while the cleaning guys went up and down the track...yes for a stinking hour! So the track was dry and clean. I felt it, I knew it was a good run, I knew the time would be my best yet.

HOTTIES I got it in ink on paper and a witness who is even a lincoln lover like us. My bubble floats on!!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!!
MsM8

Debi Congradulations :D :D :D to you and TUX you must have got him really excited for those runs. :steering :steering

MsM8tress said:
Oh man no way! I asked the lady who gave me the slip and the guy who works there who was coaching me, they both said no. One thing that was different than all the runs was that someone blasted oil, so we sat for and hour while the cleaning guys went up and down the track...yes for a stinking hour! So the track was dry and clean. I felt it, I knew it was a good run, I knew the time would be my best yet.

HOTTIES I got it in ink on paper and a witness who is even a lincoln lover like us. My bubble floats on!!!!!

SMOOCHES!!!!
MsM8
I always believed you Debi ;)

Trust me Debi, yours would beat the fastest stock Mark VIII time by a full 1.1 seconds and 5+ mph and it just is not happening. I can prove that point rather harshly in less than a month assuming Rich does not buy my car for his daughter;) It is simply just not possible for a near stock Mark VIII to run that time, it's never been done and never will be.
Like I said, I am not trying to be harsh but the track guys are wrong, and there are many possibilites to explain what happened, none involve the car actually being that fast in current form. If you don't believe me, post this time in the Mark VIII forum and see what kind of response it generates.

Scott, you've got to admit that if the conditions are just right anything can happen, why is it so hard to believe?

Sergmark said:
Debi Congradulations :D :D :D to you and TUX you must have got him really excited for those runs. :steering :steering

Oh man Im tellin you I was party each time down the track!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

THANKS HOTTIE
SMOOCHES!

pepperman said:
Scott, you've got to admit that if the conditions are just right anything can happen, why is it so hard to believe?

Actually no, some things are impossible and this is one of them.

pepperman said:
Anything in life is possible, and this is one of those instances.

I'm on my 2nd Mark and I ran down the drag strip the first time 17 years ago. I don't claim to be a track expert by any means but I have run at 6 tracks in 3 states over the years. No, this is not possible with the mods listed. The 3.07 rear geared Mark is not able to run those times, it has simply never been done. Now if there are some considerable mods missing then it would be possible, but there are not. I am not slamming Debi, for God sake she is going to be a guest of ours in a few weeks, but there is a reason that this run was several seconds and 10 mph faster than her previous runs.

pepperman said:
Anything in life is possible, and this is one of those instances.

Pepper you are totally wrong in this instance.

Deb I really dont mean to burst your bubble, but that time is not accurate. If just the ET's had jumped from 16's like they were a few days ago down a bit and your trap speed had remained roughly the same, then I would be more apt to somewhat buy it. Your trap speeds increased by more than 10 mph!!! That is HUGE HUGE HUGE!!! in the 1/4 mile! I cannot even explain how HUGE of a difference that is! The trap speed difference was yet another indication that something was wrong with the timers on that run, or you got the wrong slip. I really hate to tell you, but that is not the right time based upon more than one piece of evidence.

I am not calling anyone a liar here, but I do KNOW that something is totally awry with that slip.

Scott i know you are not slamming Debi, i never thought you were. I still believe this can happen, sometimes things happen that can't be explained. I hope you can make it to the meet in July , it would be good to meet you.

Hey Scott, I'll be up there shortly you make sure you can get on that track cause I want you to teach me! If this is wrong, I want to know!

Have you checked out my time slip thread? http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=22046&goto=newpost

Like I said I want to know if it is right or wrong and I want to learn from you either way ;)

I know the kid raced it, I could tell by the way he was lying about the repairs, stupid lies for one, and the look on his face for another. Then I confirmed it when the pasgr tire actually spun me around just turning right, on dry road conditions! That dang rear is a friggin power house, I want to make him stay down to utilize it and not spin!

Looking forward to getting you behind the wheel ;)SMOOCHES

It said you ran a 1.95 60 foot time, and that's not happening on street tires even with gears. I posted this in the Mark VIII forums as they are rather unbiased there. I am assuming you still have the stock gears? I am at the inlaws right now, I will call you tomorrow night when we get home and we can talk some more about it. Cecil is a good good track that is always properly prepped, if it ran it there it will run faster here.

scott9050 said:
It said you ran a 1.95 60 foot time, and that's not happening on street tires even with gears. I posted this in the Mark VIII forums as they are rather unbiased there. I am assuming you still have the stock gears? I am at the inlaws right now, I will call you tomorrow night when we get home and we can talk some more about it. Cecil is a good good track that is always properly prepped, if it ran it there it will run faster here.

FASTER! Yessss ;) about the gears, well, I don't know like I said....ummm somewhere, the kid raced it, and the taillend of him KICKS like I have never felt.

Cool hun thanks, now I really can't wait!!!!

I believe in Santa Claus...

Debi, didn't you say your Mark had gotten less MPG than mine? That would be indicative of gears shorter than 3.27. Perhaps your boy is more a man than you think!:cool:

torquemonkey said:
Debi, didn't you say your Mark had gotten less MPG than mine? That would be indicative of gears shorter than 3.27. Perhaps your boy is more a man than you think!:cool:
I would agree with torquemonkey, Debi TUX may have better gears than you think which would be cool. :cool:

Debbi has a tank full of Jesus to push her along! NUF SAID!

pepperman said:
I would agree with torquemonkey, Debi TUX may have better gears than you think which would be cool. :cool:

That might explain the unexplainable power house in the rear end I've been asking yall about!

Never thought about that Torq, since yours is a gen2 I just chalked it off to that.

I posted the slips to the other thread so I know we will get to the bottom of this! If not, Scott will!

SMOOCHES!
MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back