I just got a brand new 400HP toy.....

scjmc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just bought this the other day. 2011 (new just left over from last year) F350 4X4 6.7L Turbo Diesel in Sterling Gray Metallic. 400HP 800FT LBS!! It gets good fuel economy too. It is quiet, comfy, powerful, and in my opinion attractive. Sorry about quality these are cell phone pics.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. The paint looks really nice in direct sunlight, it has lots of metallic in it. I hadn't even considered that I would like the color until I saw it in person. Dont worry, I still have my Lincoln. Traded the wife's POS Altima.

That's a beast.... Reason for purchase.... Other than it just being badass

I do a lot of boating and my boat and trailer is around 8000LBS. I keep a truck around just for the boat and other truck stuff (1994 F150 4X4). Boat is a little heavy for the F150. The F150 also gets 14MPG. I decided to trade the wife's car and sell the F150 and replace with one vehicle. F350 is overkill for my needs, but after driving it I couldnt resist. F150 Ecoboost is what I went to the dealership to look at.

That engine has been flawless so far, don't let the DEF fluid run out or she'll just idle, cant even drive it down the road.

Those trucks can pull semis.....you have one hell of a damn nice truck.

That's one helluva rig you got there! Gotta love all that power and still get good mileage for a 7-8000lb truck?

*Edit - Closer to 9?

That's one helluva rig you got there! Gotta love all that power and still get good mileage for a 7-8000lb truck?

*Edit - Closer to 9?

Curb weight is 7900 pounds. The fuel economy in the photo was taken when the truck had only 22 miles on it. It improved to about 25MPG by the time it had 500 miles. Yes my wallet is quite a lot lighter now. I have never spent so much money on a vehicle before, so I apreciate all the positive comments. I have my fingers crossed that the 6.7 is a good engine. 100% Ford engineered and manufactured, not codeveloped with International like the previous powerstrokes.

I'm jealous! I've been looking at 08's for about a month now. After I get some things settled down I'll probably go buy one.

That engine has been flawless so far, don't let the DEF fluid run out or she'll just idle, cant even drive it down the road.

when i worked at the Ford dealership everyone called it synthetic horse piss. and I think that one takes about 3 gallons,

Members online

No members online now.
Back