i hate imports

i feel you lmao, i was walking outta school, some kid picked up a girl in a little 4 banger hyundai, it was stick, rolling thru the parking lot revving his engine, he had a carbon fiber hood, annoying huge muffler and other typical ricer accessories, i was like "yo, he said what, i said to him get that p.o.s away from my school lmao, get a real car. only imports i like are toyota supras, evos, subaru wrx sti's and an eclipse(the old one from like 95), i hate those little civics that got sound systems worth more than the car, alot of them got body kits not even painted, just looks really dumb.. can't beat an 8 cylinder luxury coupe anyday, these mark 8's would $hit out those little civics, even w small turbos lol

I just flashed back to high school in 1985.:D

lol, if he would've stalled i woulda died of laughter.. silly ricers

His car annoys you and you physically mess up their car is... well... very immature.

Yeah fahq up thier car then get on here and cry when they revenge on you. Makes sense to me.

We have all acted like jackasses before we knew better.

PS my Civic would have walked many Lincolns

n1402456776_30356758_1351674.jpg

Yeah fahq up thier car then get on here and cry when they revenge on you. Makes sense to me.

We have all acted like jackasses before we knew better.

PS my Civic would have walked many Lincolns

n1402456776_30356758_1351674.jpg

i never cry about chit .and youdont have to live here. if youve read we have been nice, diplomatic, called the police, hes keyed cars in the lot from people who have repeatedly asked him to stop including myself,and he is the most arrogant 100lb little pos you have ever met.i could probobly whip him from my wheelchair, but hes too stupid to learn not to mention all the beer cans and trash he leaves around.then what would you do, call his mom?it's only the last resort.

Members online

Back