I bought a '95 yesterday...

Stangman

Project car a.d.d.
Reaction score
And it looks pretty good... on one side! LMAO!!!

No but really, I bought it as a parts car to fix my '93 the rest of the way.

It ended up having a lot of good parts on it that I'm going to hang onto for a while. I was told by the guy who I bought it off of that it had gray interior... but it has black sooo there's my airbags... it's got a coil conversion, came with all the lights, has a good grille, pretty much everything is good except the passenger side.

It's a shame the car got nailed... I LOVE the color and wouldnt mind this being my new car. Just dont like having a sunroof.

My friend went in half on it with me, so I'm giving him the engine and trans so we can eventually put it into his '95 Ford Probe GT... not without fabrication of course.

Anyway, here's my new parts car

partscar6.gif

partscar1.gif

partscar5.gif

partscar7.gif

partscar3.gif

partscar2.gif

IMG_0037.gif

IMG_0036.gif

That's the shop owners car... the airride is screwed up on it... so of course... its just sitting. I bought the red car off a guy that works there.

As far as the grille, I'm hanging on to it. the only part of my grille that I found after the wreck was the lincoln emblem, lol

Once I am officially done getting what i need off the car... I'll post it up and if anybody needs ANYTHING off of it let me know. I'll sell cheap and I'll ship. Want a roof? I'll cut it off and ship it if I can find a box big enough!

Car really used to be in nice shape... had the coil spring conversion done... black leather, only 111k on it... car got hit soo hard it broke the passenger rear control arm.

If I had the resources I'd put a passenger side on it and save it. But, cant save em all.

Members online

No members online now.
Back