How often do you see a LS???

blazerone22

LVC Member
Reaction score
I followed the wife down to the Ford dealer this morning to drop it off for service, in the parking lot there were 2 other Ls's... one was a black LSE, first one Ive seen in person... Then when we hop in my Jeep and get on the freeway a pea green LS goes flying by me.... We were like "man the LS is like owning a Honda accord today"... Just in our town along we have counted at least 12 different LS's... How often do you guys see LS's?

IMG_20111214_101931.jpg

not too often in Columbus. About once or twice a week. Its never anyone under 50 years of age though. To me thats a bonus because i get asked all the time how do you afford that nice car?! Then their jaws really drop when i tell them its #2 . I can afford an LS because i work all day instead of sitting around smoking bath salts or crack !

1 about every two, maybe three weeks. There are 3 at school that I see here and there, but none as nice as mine :rolleyes:

Not often...maybe a few a week.

An LS is nowhere near as common as an accord. And usualy theyre driven by older folks.

bunches. mom has one. 2 live near me. several around town all the time.
where i live seems to have a higher than average amount of mark's and LS's both.

I see one every couple weeks. One guy that lives near me had a gen 1 and recently traded up for a much nicer/cleaner gen 2. Other than that, I don't know anyone around me that has one. Also, I don't think I've ever seen an LS in my area tha'ts modded - If anyone remembers Jwerner, he used to live near me and his LS was pretty heavily modded and I saw it just about every day on my way to work - that was several years ago though. It's nice to see other LS owners look as I go by since I've got 19's, exhaust, tint, and more on the way.

3 guys at work I know have one. A black '00, a black '01 LSE and a tan '01. A guy near my parents has a green 1st gen.

A friend of mine has a dark brown '01 sport. Funny thing about his car is he keeps turning it into a non-sport. Changed to a wood steering wheel and shift knob and keeps adding chrome. My 8 year old daughter points them out to me if she sees one, so I see them constantly lol.

Every day. There are a couple in town besides mine & yes I'm over 50...... :)

Lol

Down here in Tucson Az, I see one, once a week. Mostlyl first Gen. I've seen one other 06. Seen it twice. Only 06 I've seen here in the 2 1/2 yrs I've lived here.

I usually see one everyday. Although ive never seen an LSE in person.

And every LS i see is always stock and usually not in that great of condition. Only seen a couple with wheels and they were gen I's.

About once a week, and when I do it's always 1st Gen that is all beat up

i see at least one a day where I've been living in the Atlanta area, often five or six.

Modded.... None.

Nice black gen 2 LSE around here with belt squeal, though.

I see about 4 LSes a week I would say.. I see the same one parked at same lot near downtown East Lansing, then some kid has a Gen1 sport I see often, I often see a purple 06 that a very old lady drives. But if I do see a LS its usually a BTS gen 1 ..

I see a couple around here. One has a dark tint and big chrome wheels. A red gen 2 is always parked down the street from where I work.

Since I live in Metro Detroit, I see one every few blocks when out running errands or what have you.

But I regularly come out of a store or going through a drive up or in a gas station in good weather and have kids looking inside and want to talk about the roll cage and other items visible by peering through a window.

They seem to get a kick out of things since I look somewhat like Santa Claus.

KS

There are 4 of them that i have seen around campus including mine. My dad has one too but other than that maybe a couple a week.

Everyday when I leave work I see a real pretty black Gen II LSE. Only thing I don't like about it is that it has a silver/gray tape on pinstripe. I want to meet the guy to swap taillights.

Besides that probably a couple times a week going to and from work. As most of you mentioned though they're not modded, neither is mine for that matter. I take that back I see some younger she woman occasionally on the trek back home.

Im from Nova Scotia Canada and in teh Halifax area I see alot of LS's around, More so that Lexus or Audi.

at minimum, three different ones a day.

not nearly as much as i see CTS's and 3 series, i probably saw 4 or 5 cts's just while on lunch yesterday.

3 guys at work I know have one. A black '00, a black '01 LSE and a tan '01. A guy near my parents has a green 1st gen.

A friend of mine has a dark brown '01 sport. Funny thing about his car is he keeps turning it into a non-sport. Changed to a wood steering wheel and shift knob and keeps adding chrome. My 8 year old daughter points them out to me if she sees one, so I see them constantly lol.

My 10 year old searches for them also...

Members online

No members online now.
Back