how much value would this add..

fastmark1993

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so i went searching through the mark today and found this behind the glove compartment. nice to see my baby was looked after for a while! So if any how much value do you think this would add? dealer maintained till feb 25/03 with 95,131km's. car now has 159,XXXkms

091219_233913.jpg

091219_233939.jpg

091219_233952.jpg

091219_234003.jpg

091219_234023.jpg

Mine has all that stuff too.

As others have said, value wise it adds nothing but it's nice to have some records anyway.

Yours, like mine, has stuff written in the pages, but no validating stamps.

Edit: Hey fastmark - do you have the 'drop in the mailbox' keychain that was a part of the Lincoln commitment? :lol:

im the 3rd owner of the mark and the first owner was a 60 year old lady who could barely walk apparently. and actually yes, yes i do have the keychain! not from this car though lols

that little screw don't worth anything...It belongs to your PC...I think you need to close the cover up first and lock it in place with that screw

ANTI CHRIST!!! lol i took apart my computer yesterday and cleaned it all out, fresh rebuild so to speak lol. just to lazy to put the case back on.

I want the pen that originally came with the car... that is the one thing I would really really like to have.

I thought it was two pens. Made by Cross, with the Lincoln star on the clip?

Yeah I'm pretty sure you are right. IIRC one was a pen and the other was a mechanical pencil. Id like to have one of those sets too. But what I really want is one of the Waterford crystal plaques the original Diamond Anniversary purchasers got!

Members online

Back