how many fleetwood owners we got?

Sifrino3 said:
Cadillac owners seem to be harder to bring in. Maybe you can try to bring some cadi's in.

Well, the site is called Lincoln vs Cadillac, most probably assume (as I did before reading for a bit) that it is a Lincoln only site that complains about Caddy's.

I had nothing to do with my car trying to crush my wife and the seat memory switch isn't working yet but it would be fun to mess with her when I get the system working! :bestwishe

I also think that the lincoln people far outweigh the caddy people but for lincoln to triumph all caddy people need to do is nothing. I'm on the cadillac forum also and there is a lot more traffic but here we have the unique opportunity to actually compare lincolns and cadillacs and that would be fun!
:F
Also, the political forum here is quite interesting for a political junkie like me so i'm not going to write this site off yet. I'll get off my soapbox now.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Hi guy's i have a 1994 cadillac fleetwood mine need a little interior work but the outside looks fantastic just need to change the rims someday i hope you guys like it

yup.. i gots a 91 fleetwood coupe....:D love it too.. my first caddy ... def not my last....lookin for 95ish eldorado now... and a 472ci for my blazer...;)

100_3229.JPG

100_3554.JPG

I own two...

1969 Fleetwood Brougham with 94,500 miles.
1976 Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limo with 96,000 miles.

Here are some photos:

69flpark2.jpg

limo2.jpg

DOWNSOUTH407 said:
I have a 94 Fleetwood!

Is it the Brougham?Theres one for sale near me, and I was thinking about getting it....

96 Fleetwood Brougham

I recently bought a 1996 Fleetwood Brougham with 37,000 miles on it. I have been trying to get it broken in - I've run it up to 40,000 miles now!

I don't think there is a finer ride than my Cadi!

Add another Fleetwood to the group - 1982 Series 75, without the divider window. Originally had the MD368, but we yanked that out and dropped in a 1976 vintage 500. Removed the a/c, flipped over the air filter cover and installed a 2" dual exhaust.

Pictures at http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z278/d_burden/ in my various albums.

We also have 2 Lincoln limousines - 1991 8 pax (90" stretch) and 1994 10 pax (120"). We ran a limo business for 3 years, but have closed up shop. The 1994 is up for sale and I may sell the 91 if the price is right. It still makes a nice family car...

I do have my eye on a '75 Mark IV, but that's about the only Lincoln I'm interested in right now.

Dave

Yes sir I got a 93 Fleetwood. This car is a classic and will be in my garage for life. Cadillac pimpin all day everyday!

I'm a owner of one my first car and it is a 87 cadillac fleetwood I have to rebuild the engine so if any body have any suggestions hit me up

i've got a 97 sts.
helped my buddy get into a 00 deville.
and got my little brother into a 91 fleetwood brougham d'elegance, the car is a year older than him!
and finally after all that, i talked my dad into an 04 escalade, and grandpas got an 02 sts.

keep it in the family.

Any FWD Fleetwood fans out there?

Hi. I have a 1991 Front-Wheel-Drive Fleetwood sedan that has been a great car for the 10 years that I've owned it. Now sporting 212,000 miles, but going strong. I'm looking for a 1991-1992 FWD Fleetwood Coupe or related exterior trim parts if anyone has some leads. I also have a 1991 FWD Coupe Deville convertible (a conversion from Coach Builders Limited when it was new) that I'll be restoring.

3915894910_f580335eb9.jpg

Very nice!

I really wanted a 94-96 Fleetwood Brougham when I was searching for my first American car. Unfortunately, they were all well out of my price range. :(

I have five total, 3 FWB. 2 driver's + 1 part's car & 2 FWD Sedan DeVille's. 1 driver + a part's car.

Members online

Back