How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Once again you provide false statistics!!!

Wrong, these are not false, the Carter admin added jobs, you're just living in denial. Only two presidents lost jobs, Hoover and and your hero Trump:

1711587080730.png

I remember standing in the unemployment line with my mom... During the Carter years.

Back then the unemployment line was a-hole to elbow.

You STILL haven't answered my Apollo lunar landing question either. :rolleyes:

And statistics can be fudged, doctored, and manipulated.

Especially by statisticians that have a propaganda agenda.

How convenient for you to only believe the ones on the chart that agree with your bias. As I said before, the facts do not care about your feelings and bias, they go on being facts just the same.

You are talking about things, of which you have no experience.

False.

Also pretty sure being a snot-nosed kid during the Carter admin doesn't make you a political expert for the time (me neither). That's why we rely on the statistic and facts, the ones you ignore when they disagree with you bias :)

False.

Also pretty sure being a snot-nosed kid during the Carter admin doesn't make you a political expert for the time (me neither). That's why we rely on the statistic and facts, the ones you ignore when they disagree with you bias :)
Sometimes experience trumps facts or statistics. No pun intended.

Sometimes stats aren't accurate. Especially if manipulated.
It's very convenient for you that you accept all the stats you like in that chart and dispel the ones you don't.

Trump lost jobs, this is a fact. Carter created jobs, one aspect of his admin he got correct, Reagan as well. I accept this not because I think Reagan was great overall (he wasn't), but because it's a fact.

More inconvenient statistical facts:

Violent crime is dropping fast in the U.S. — even if Americans don't believe it

In 2020, the United States experienced one of its most dangerous years in decades.

The number of murders across the country surged by nearly 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI statistics. The overall violent crime rate, which includes murder, assault, robbery and rape, inched up around 5% in the same period.

But in 2023, crime in America looked very different.

"At some point in 2022 — at the end of 2022 or through 2023 — there was just a tipping point where violence started to fall and it just continued to fall," said Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics.

In cities big and small, from both coasts, violence has dropped.
-snip

It's almost like not having an unhinged orange clown in power whipping people up into a frenzy is a good thing. Hmm.

Speaking of the eclipse...

If you want to get a better view of the eclipse without cooking your eyeballs, go to a welding supply shop and buy 2 #8 welding lenses. Stack them together, and that will protect your eyes from the sun.

I was telling people this back during the '17 eclipse.

And DON'T look at the eclipse with a telescope, if you currently enjoy and want to keep your eyesight.

Or maybe people were finding some "breathing room" (no pun intended) from the pandemic restrictions, and life was returning to (somewhat) normal.

Just maybe... ;)

Or maybe crimes rates for most types of crime were rising under Trump and since late 2021/early 2022 are slowly settling back down under Biden.

Members online

No members online now.
Back