How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Giuliani ordered to pay $148 mln to Georgia election workers in defamation trial​

https://www.reuters.com/legal/verdi...defaming-georgia-election-workers-2023-12-15/

They just won a $148M verdict against Giuliani. Now they’re suing him again.

Two Georgia election workers who just won a $148 million defamation judgment against Rudy Giuliani aren’t finished with him yet.

Three days after a jury delivered the massive decision over Giuliani’s false claims that the pair engaged in fraud in the 2020 election, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss filed a new lawsuit Monday seeking to block Giuliani from repeating those allegations — as he repeatedly did during and after last week’s trial.
-snip

Maybe billionaire Trump will bail his buddy Rudy out financially...

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Biden says 'no question' Trump supported insurrection

President Biden told reporters Wednesday that there is "no question" that former President Donald Trump supported an insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, following Tuesday night’s court ruling that disqualified the former president from appearing on Colorado’s ballots.

"Now whether the 14th Amendment applies, let the court make that decision. But he certainly supported an insurrection. No question about it. None. Zero," Biden responded. "And he seems to be doubling down on about everything."
-snip

Biden's not wrong, but Trump not an insurrectionist, he's the leader of the America hating insurrectionist.

#jan6th
#neverforget

@Bubba 14

Sis and b-i-l sold the house in Ramona. They found a house in Pittsburgh about a half mile from where they used to live.

Offer was accepted. :cool:

I guess I'm gonna have a cat in my house for a couple months, until they get settled in. :)

@Bubba 14

Sis and b-i-l sold the house in Ramona. They found a house in Pittsburgh about a half mile from where they used to live.

Offer was accepted. :cool:

I guess I'm gonna have a cat in my house for a couple months, until they get settled in. :)
That is good news for you! After the holidays are over the push here will be focused on the goal of leaving Cali by the end of the coming year, hopefully well before then if possible. State budget shortfall has ballooned to 68 Billion from 32 Billion. Gavin's going to have to start cutting some of his pet programs. But never fear, he says the state is in great shape. His buddy Joe gifted him a large wad of cash to keep the stupid "Train to Nowhere" project alive.

Didn't give credit to Newsom when California had a surplus year after year after year, but blames Newsom when there's a shortage. Too funny.

That is good news for you! After the holidays are over the push here will be focused on the goal of leaving Cali by the end of the coming year, hopefully well before then if possible. State budget shortfall has ballooned to 68 Billion from 32 Billion. Gavin's going to have to start cutting some of his pet programs. But never fear, he says the state is in great shape. His buddy Joe gifted him a large wad of cash to keep the stupid "Train to Nowhere" project alive.

Best of luck and good wishes for you Bubba.

Meh, if Biden is actually guilty, then let him go down; I've said it before. I'm not a Trumper, I'm not going to defend a criminal just because I voted for him.

But that Republican opinion piece and hit piece won't be it. It's election year and Republicans are doing what they do better than anyone, smear, smear, smear.

It is funny watching you people suddenly care about a president mixing family business with the office of the POTUS, as Trump did exactly that for four years and you people cheered it on.

IMG_3123-1080x675.jpg

Best of luck and good wishes for you Bubba.
Thank You. By the way, the Biden administration has come up with a new moniker for the invasion at the southern border. They are now calling it "Irregular Migration". Cute, REAL cute! It is actually quite regular along the border- just ask any Border Patrol agent.

Thank You. By the way, the Biden administration has come up with a new moniker for the invasion at the southern border. They are now calling it "Irregular Migration". Cute, REAL cute! It is actually quite regular along the border- just ask any Border Patrol agent.
Typical of the pansy assed lying Left to try and downplay what is really going on... and the moderate left is catching on.

Biden won't see 2024, and Neither will Newsom. Hunter will see to that.

Since I'm sure you accidentally just missed it the first time,page 59 post #1,475
"Hunter Biden’s offer to testify publicly in an open hearing, but not in a closed-door deposition as House Republicans demanded in their subpoena, is exposing some cracks in the GOP’s strategy." -snip

Hilarious. Republicans are splintering again and tripping all over themselves like the Three Stooges. They want the hearing behind closed doors so they can play their standard shitgames and then spin the narrative afterwards like they always do. They're scared of having the hearing in public, with the lights on.

Wonder why Republicans are terrified of having the Hunter Biden hearings in the open where everyone can watch/listen and judge for themselves...

More than a third of US adults say Biden’s 2020 victory was not legitimate

More than a third of US adults believe Joe Biden was not legitimately elected president in 2020, according to a new poll.

According to the Washington Post and the University of Maryland, 62% of American adults say they believe Biden’s win was legitimate – down from 69% in the same poll in December 2021.

Thirty-six per cent say they do not accept Biden’s win.

This week brings the third anniversary of the deadly January 6 attack on Congress, which Donald Trump incited in his attempt to overturn his conclusive defeat by Biden the year before.

Nine deaths have been linked to the attack, including law enforcement suicides. More than a thousand people have been charged and hundreds convicted in relation to the riot, some with seditious conspiracy.

Trump was impeached for inciting an insurrection but acquitted when enough Senate Republicans stayed loyal.
-snip

Behold the raw power of Rightwing fake news, it's no joke. Even though the 2020 election was the most scrutinized and watched election in US history. Even though all of Trump's election lawsuits were thrown out due to a lack of evidence. Even thought Trump's own "Cyber Ninjas" didn't find cheating in the recounts and recounts again, a little over 1/3 of Americans can't accept Donald Trump lost and it's easier for them to claim that Trump was cheated, instead of facing reality.

eg There's Trumpers on this very site who still believe Trump was cheated 3+ years later. Same types of deplorables who either claim nothing much happened on the January 6th insurrection and failed coup, or they pretend it was the Left that actually attacked. Losers beget loser mentality.

FYI... I have a copy of the Epstein list. Somebody sent it to me a few weeks ago.

You wouldn't believe some of the names.

Not sure why alot of them have "executed" next to their name. Hopefully that just means court orders.

I'll just wait until it's officially released next week and the names are verifiable.

You probably got some fake list made by a Trumper.

Members online

No members online now.
Back