How do you feel about Biden NOW?

At least I won't be dying from cancer by being "triple vaxed"

No one is going to get cancer from the vaccinations...

But keep praying for it all you like.

ps It's four COVID shots now and I've lost count of how many yearly Flu shots I've had, you anti-vax mouthbreather :)

FYI... I have a copy of the Epstein list. Somebody sent it to me a few weeks ago.

You wouldn't believe some of the names.

Not sure why alot of them have "executed" next to their name. Hopefully that just means court orders.

And what are some of these unbelievable new names you had from your buddy's super-early release list? Jimmy Kimmel? Hmmm?

Last edited:
You seem a little nervous. Could your name be on that list?

The list is not necessarily a list of offenders, but rather a list of people that "rubbed elbows" with Epstein.

Obviously #7 is "Mister hair sniffer" himself. Screenshot_20240105-095101.png

Screenshot_20240105-105458.png

I'm not doing 900 pages of this, but obviously in the content above, somebody had sex with a minor... and deferred to his lawyer to avoid further questioning.

You seem a little nervous. Could your name be on that list?

The list is not necessarily a list of offenders, but rather a list of people that "rubbed elbows" with Epstein.

Just weird, even for you.

That's not your secret list you bragged out, that's off Newsweek, a Rightwing rag.

Odd that your hero Donald Trump, who was very good friends with Epstein, to the point of always praising him and was named on the official list, seems mysteriously absent from the list you posted... Donald Trump even said "I wish her well" after Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested.

Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’

Last edited:
Last edited:
Epstein got his slap-on-the-wrist "sweetheart deal" plea deal in 2008. Who was in charge then?

Epstein died mysteriously while in custody in 2019, ruled a suicide. Who was in charge then?

Democrats call on House committees to probe Epstein’s 2008 ‘sweetheart deal,’ suicide

@04_Sport_LS

Since you conveniently don't remember again, funny how that works with you, but I will remind you:

George W. Bush was President and Michael Mukasey was AG in 2008 when Epstein got his "sweetheart" deal after being charged with abusing and raping underage girls/children.

Donald Trump was President and William Barr was AG in 2019 when Epstein mysteriously died in federal custody. Went down as a "suicide".

Last edited:
Obviously #7 is "Mister hair sniffer" himself.
And #44 is our "2nd in command".

According to the judge who ordered the names to be released, there are several redacted names and some of those are Epstein's victims who wished to remain unnamed.

What proof do you have that those two you noted are Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, aside from your Biden Derangement Syndrome of course?

Last edited:
You seem to be the one with BDS, and HDS.

Maybe because the names are in alphabetical order. That would be the logical conclusion. For all I know, YOU may be on the list.

The full list is hundreds of people long... not just the ones named in the initial list.

Gaslighting just makes you look guilty.

Last edited:
That's not your secret list you bragged out, that's off Newsweek, a Rightwing rag.
Yeah... no shit Sherlock. If you can figure that out... Then others can too. I wasn't trying to hide anything.

You truly are an idiot, if you think I'm going plagiarize someone else's work, and take credit for it.

The other list has no source mentioned... but it has hundreds of names... and again... some have "executed" next to their name.

Last edited:
You seem to be the one with BDS, and HDS.

Maybe because the names are in alphabetical order. That would be the logical conclusion. For all I know, YOU may be on the list.

The full list is hundreds of people long... not just the ones named in the initial list.

Gaslighting just makes you look guilty.

IOW: You have no actual proof that Biden and Harris are on Epstein's list.

Meanwhile in reality:

fFwobPOh.jpg

Members online

Back