How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Matthew Perry was on the list I have. Supposedly he died in October of 2023. Hmmm...

Not that I have any real interest in either of them, but neither Jennifer Aniston nor Matthew Perry seem to appear on the official Epstein list. Matthew Perry did tragically die, not "supposedly die", the man is real dead.

Seems you Trumpers are doing something you do best, smearing the names of innocent people while chasing your inane; often dangerous to the innocent, conspiracy theories without a shred of proof. You people are shameless. LoL.

Last edited:
You forget... I never claimed to be a Trumper. Your BDS is showing.

You just voted for Trump and constantly support Trump, , defend Trump, compare Trump to George Washington and if allowed, will vote for Trump a 3rd time. But sure, you're not a Trumper or something.

This site seems to have a lot "not Trumpers", who happily shovel and muck for him. Weird.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, while the Right is desperately trying to tie Joe Biden to the Epstein list without proof: It sure looks like Donald Trump was disguised as 'Doe 174' in the newly unsealed Jeffrey Epstein documents

It sure looks like Donald Trump was disguised as 'Doe 174' in the newly unsealed Jeffrey Epstein documents

Preska's list identifies Doe 174 as a person whose "association with Epstein and Maxwell has been widely reported in the media already, and his or her name came up during Maxwell's public criminal trial."

The former president Trump fits that bill as someone who had a long history with the now dead pedophile and who said "I wish her well" when Maxwell was indicted on sex-trafficking charges.

Trump also came up several times during Maxwell's trial. One of his Mar-a-Lago employees testified about an Epstein victim working at Mar-a-Lago. Flight records made public on the trial showed Trump flew on Epstein's plane with his son Eric. And one victim at the trial said Epstein name-dropped Trump, apparently to demonstrate that he was connected to powerful people.
-snip

LoL.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden makes surprise appearance at contempt of Congress hearing

Hunter Biden made a surprise appearance at a markup of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee on Wednesday as the panel considers a resolution to hold the president’s son in contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena last month.

Fireworks went off at the start of the markup when lawmakers recognized that Biden was in the hearing room. Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) asked “who bribed Hunter Biden to be here” and went after him for defying a subpoena.

“You are the epitome of white privilege. Coming in to the Oversight Committee, spitting in our face, ignoring a congressional subpoena to be deposed. What are you afraid of? You have no balls to come up here,” she said.

“I think that Hunter Biden should be arrested right here, right now, and go straight to jail,” she added.
-snip

LoL. Unhinged Republicans lost their sh!t as usual, so embarrassing for them. They had no problem with Republican after Republican after Republican ignoring congressional subpoenas, but now it's a step too far.

Hunter Biden maintains that he will attend the hearing any time Republicans want, it just has to be a public hearing for all to see. Republicans are scared of a public hearing.

Epstein victim says Ohio billionaire Les Wexner engaged in sex acts with her

Documents unsealed Tuesday from cases tied to Jeffrey Epstein, who died while facing federal sex trafficking charges, have named Ohio’s richest person as one of those involved with his victims.

The documents from the 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, tied to a Jan. 16, 2016, deposition of Virginia Roberts Giuffre, show quotes where she directly names L Brands creator Leslie Wexner as one of the “powerful business executives” she was sexually trafficked to.
-snip

Les Wexner is the Victoria Secrets Ohio billionaire, a registered Republican since his late teens, registered as Independent in 2018 and still a HUGE donator to Republican campaigns and causes.

And this is supposed to mean something to me... because it took you several months to realize I live in Ohio?

Wexner will answer for what he has done... despite any party affiliation.

Should I bring up Anthony Weiner as a counter point? (Democrat).

Screenshot_20240113-120246.png

Seems you Trumpers are doing something you do best, smearing the names of innocent people while chasing your inane; often dangerous to the innocent, conspiracy theories without a shred of proof. You people are shameless. LoL.
Seems like you lying Liberals are doing the same. But once again you ignore that I am not a "Trumper".

Last edited:
President Biden meeting today with Republican leaders to discuss border security among other issues. I suspect Republicans will scuttle all talks regarding border security, they want the border to be the biggest mess possible when a Democrat is in office, especially in an election year. It's never about what's best for the country and Americans, it's what's best for their chances of regaining power. Deplorables.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Republicans don't play their usual shit-games, but I highly doubt it.

Seems Trump got 54.6% of the New Hamphsire Replican primary vote.

Seems Biden got 54.8% of the New Hamphsire Democrat primary vote, and he wasn't on the ballot to begin with. People wrote him in.

LoL.

Biden said the proposal would be the "toughest and fairest" set of border reforms in U.S. history and includes new presidential authority to "shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed."

“If that bill were the law today, I’d shut down the border right now and fix it quickly, Biden said Saturday to Democrats in Columbia, South Carolina.
-snip

Biden's doing what Republicans said they wanted him to do regarding our southern border, but they're still playing games and not passing the border bill. Republicans want the border unchecked and in as big a mess as possible as we enter the 2024 election cycle. It's all about winning the election with them, never about taking care of Americans.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back