How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Guns are not the problem. Society in general is. Poor morals and values= many criminals out in the streets.

I don't recall anyone calling Trump a racist until he ran for president in 2016.

Guns and our gun laws are definitely part of the gun violence problem. Sure there's other factors.

Sure he was. You don't recall his commentary regarding the "Central Park 5" in the late 80s.

Screenshot_20230911-124647.png

NEVER FORGET!!!!!!

Guns and our gun laws are definitely part of the gun violence problem. Sure there's other factors.

Sure he was. You don't recall his commentary regarding the "Central Park 5" in the late 80s.
Well, there are already dozens of gun laws on the books. Too bad criminals don't follow laws!

He said he hated rapists and murderers. That is not racist.

The Dude said:

"Guns and our gun laws are definitely part of the gun violence problem. Sure there's other factors."

False!!! People are part of the problem. A firearm is an inanimate object. It has no soul, no brain, no thoughts process.

None of the guns that I own, are going to randomly walk out of my house (or your house) and go shoot anybody.

Murder was the first crime recorded in the Bible... because of jealousy.

The rock didn't kill Able, Cain did.

Neither were the planes that hit the towers... 22 years ago... set on "Auto Pilot"!!!!

That's the problem with liberals. They think the gun is bad, so ban the gun.

Do I need to bring the drunk driver analogy back up??? Evidently I do.

Is it the cars fault that a drunk driver hit and killed a pedestrian?!?!?!

I have a friend (former girlfriend) whose dad was a law enforcement officer, that committed suicide.

That was over 3 decades ago. Most people have no idea what law enforcement officers go through.

Many are heavy drinkers.

The Dude said:

"Guns and our gun laws are definitely part of the gun violence problem. Sure there's other factors."

False!!! People are part of the problem. A firearm is an inanimate object. It has no soul, no brain, no thoughts process.

None of the guns that I own, are going to randomly walk out of my house (or your house) and go shoot anybody.

Murder was the first crime recorded in the Bible... because of jealousy.

The rock didn't kill Able, Cain did.

Neither were the planes that hit the towers... 22 years ago... set on "Auto Pilot"!!!!
TIL: Gun crimes can be committed without guns. Who knew.

Follow your "brilliant" line of thinking out to the logical conclusion. We shouldn't ban or regulate anything, because it's not the object, it's the people, right? But I'm sure you're happy with lots of things you don't like or agree with being regulated and/or banned. eg Like drugs, which consenting abdult can marry which consenting adult etc.

I also didn't say all guns should be outright banned, we just need to reevaluate our guns laws. I don't accept the "well that's the price of freedom!" excuse Rightist love to give whenever a bunch of little kids are murdered while at school, because someone who shouldn't have been allowed to own a gun got one legally.

Well, there are already dozens of gun laws on the books. Too bad criminals don't follow laws!

He said he hated rapists and murderers. That is not racist.
They need to reevaluated. Criminals don't, it also doesn't help with how easy they can get a gun. Just need a smile and a wade of cash at a gun show, the smile being optional.

Trump then maintained that the five men were still guilty even after it was proven they were innocent and it was because of their skin color/background. The point: This didn't just start in 2016.

Beautiful and timely picture. Too bad our esteemed gaffer in chief couldn't make it to Ground Zero in NYC yesterday. Shows just how much it really means to him. I don't want to hear the excuse that he was on a long trip- he could have left Hanoi a day earlier and got his "I'M tired" nap on the way. I bet that Air Force 1 is capable of in-flight refueling if needed. But he would rather sit on an Air Force base in Alaska and lie once again about 9/12/2001 and his whereabouts on that date. He also, once again, had to make it about himself regarding his football playing past. Got to laugh- he considers himself a talented athlete in his day, yet when MANY young men his age were being drafted and sent to Vietnam he found a way at that point to get himself declared 4F for asthma- didn't seem to bother him when he was a self-proclaimed All-Star. I'll include, for Dude's benefit, the fact that Trump was also a draft-dodger with his bone spur claim. I know from personal experience (a friend at the time) that for the right amount of money, there were doctors who could fix anyone right up with a medical condition for a 4F. As a veteran I am ashamed by the disrespect Biden continues to show vets. From checking his watch at Dover AFB when the bodies that HE caused to happen were unloaded to walking out of a Medal of Honor ceremony last week, an many other incidents between, I am ashamed that he is my President.

Last edited:
^ Classic BDS is funny.

I for one am happy American prisoners get to come home to their families :)

You're also playing silly word games, the Biden admin isn't paying money to Iran, it's releasing previously frozen Iranian assets :)
Good deflection! I'm sure that the 6 billion is going to be put to good use funding their nuclear program and funding the Revolutionary Guards so they can continue their stellar humanitarian efforts in the region. We are just enabling them, and a price point has now been established for American hostages- I am sure that Putin, China and the Little Rocket Man are taking note of this.

Good deflection! I'm sure that the 6 billion is going to be put to good use funding their nuclear program and funding the Revolutionary Guards so they can continue their stellar humanitarian efforts in the region. We are just enabling them, and a price point has now been established for American hostages- I am sure that Putin, China and the Little Rocket Man are taking note of this.

It's too bad that we had a legal agreement (JCPOA) with Iran which forbade them from pursuing nuclear weapons and allowed regular check-ins to make sure they were abiding; which they were. But your boy Trump pulled out of that agreement, giving the Iranians everything and the US nothing in return, just because the Obama admin had helped broker the deal. No other reason.

Um, this isn't the first time the US has negotiated for hostages. Learn some history, sport. Repeat: The US didn't give money here either, they unfroze Iranian assets. We gave Iran its money back for American lives, zero US dollars spent for US lives. Win win. Would you prefer they stay prisoners?

Why are you so worried about Rocketman Kimmy? Your boy Trump said he's a good guy, a great guy and that they "fell in love".

It's too bad that we had a legal agreement (JCPOA) with Iran which forbade them from pursuing nuclear weapons and allowed regular check-ins to make sure they were abiding; which they were. But your boy Trump pulled out of that agreement, giving the Iranians everything and the US nothing in return, just because the Obama admin had helped broker the deal. No other reason.

Um, this isn't the first time the US has negotiated for hostages. Learn some history, sport. Repeat: The US didn't give money here either, they unfroze Iranian assets. We gave Iran its money back for American lives, zero US dollars spent for US lives. Win win. Would you prefer they stay prisoners?

Why are you so worried about Rocketman Kimmy? Your boy Trump said he's a good guy, a great guy and that they "fell in love".
Of course not, sport. I am happy that they are coming home. But why not a straight 5 for 5 swap? It seems like every time we do a prisoner swap we wind up paying an unequal price for the deal. Like the "Lord of War" for a marijuana using basketball player who should have known better to take that stuff into Russia, while ignoring another long time American prisoner who did not check the boxes that the basketball player did. Do you think that the "Lord of War" is back in business? Of course he is. Remember the pallets of cash that we sent to Iran courtesy of Obama? Business as usual for the Obama team who are actually running the country behind the facade of Biden. Whether it is a pallet of cash or "Unfrozen Assets", the money will be used for nothing that benefits the Iranian people, instead it will be used for nefarious purposes. I don't think Iran gives a rats ass about "legal agreements".
As to your quip about "your boy Trump", a basic problem you have is that anyone who disagrees with your DNC mantra you label a "Trumper". I sincerely hope that this country has a different choice next year rather than a rematch. If that necessitates a third party candidate then so be it!

Of course not, sport. I am happy that they are coming home. But why not a straight 5 for 5 swap? It seems like every time we do a prisoner swap we wind up paying an unequal price for the deal. Like the "Lord of War" for a marijuana using basketball player who should have known better to take that stuff into Russia, while ignoring another long time American prisoner who did not check the boxes that the basketball player did. Do you think that the "Lord of War" is back in business? Of course he is. Remember the pallets of cash that we sent to Iran courtesy of Obama? Business as usual for the Obama team who are actually running the country behind the facade of Biden. Whether it is a pallet of cash or "Unfrozen Assets", the money will be used for nothing that benefits the Iranian people, instead it will be used for nefarious purposes. I don't think Iran gives a rats ass about "legal agreements".
As to your quip about "your boy Trump", a basic problem you have is that anyone who disagrees with your DNC mantra you label a "Trumper". I sincerely hope that this country has a different choice next year rather than a rematch. If that necessitates a third party candidate then so be it!

Because (most times) those countries do not value their citizens the same as we do. So either we give more or we let US citizens rot. I don't like it, but I'd rather have Americans reunited with their families.

I'm not happy with the Britney Griner / Paul Whelan deal, but I am still happy she was released and back home with her family. Still a win for America. No one should rot in jail because of some cannibis oil meant to help you sleep.

Obama didn't give Iran US money in return for the nuclear arms deal. Once again Iranian assets were unfrozen and it was a good deal to secure Iran wouldn't seek nuclear weapons, both the US and Iran got something.

Regardless of what you feel, the Iran deal was working according to all countries involved. Iran was holding up its part, until Trump broke it and replaced it with nothing. Meaning Iran got to keep the billions in unfrozen assets while not having to abide to the no-nuclear-arms agreement. Trump gave Iran everything while getting nothing in return. "The best business man", right.

You voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and you will vote for him again in 2024 if he's on the ticket, despite him literally trying to steal the 2020 election and setting off an insurrection/attack on our capital. Yet you're not a Trumper? Okay then, lets go with that, who am I to tell you who you are. I won't say it again.

There's always 3rd party choices in elections that get minor amounts of votes. If the Republican party ends up snubbing Trump for 2024, not looking like it will right now, Trump will run in his own party, not so he can win, so he can continue to fleece his cult of their money, they love giving the conman their money.

Hmmm....

Seems "Pallets O Cash" (on runways) is SOP for Dems... along with leaving high tech gear behind for terrorists to reverse engineer (with the help of China).

IMO... we need to be concerned about Putin and Kim... AND Iran.

Iran has enough enriched uraniam to build 'several' nuclear weapons, UN says

Well no, but you do you.

Trump, the person you want to be president again cozies up to Putin and Kim, has great things to say about them. Guess "only" 2 out of 3 makes it okay.

From your story: "Even at the height of previous tensions between the West and Iran under hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad before the 2015 nuclear deal, Iran never enriched uranium as high as it does now." -snip

Hmm, seems like Trump backing out of the Iran Nuclear Deal in 2017 was bad. Who could have foreseen that, except for all the experts who spoke against Trump's move that is.

North Korea armed up heavily in 2005 after the G.W. Bush admin destroyed the 1994 US/NK agreement (Agreed Framework). Republican policies make the rich richer, the poor poorer and the world a far less safe place.

Members online

No members online now.
Back