How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Birth right? Too funny and just nutty. Genetically speaking, modern day Palestinians are closer to the ancient Israelite's than modern Jewish Israelis are, who are melting pot of everything from Western and Eastern European, Asian, South American to African. I spent some time in Israel back in 2008, lovely country, great food. There's plenty of blonde haired, blued eyed Jews, as well as Black sub-saharan African ones.

Israel does attack, in the form of it's draconian policies towards the Palestinians. You can't expect to treat people like garbage, demolish their homes, relocate them and then play the victim every time when those same people retaliate.

Yeah, kinda like the "Nazis treated the Jews" (your words), so why is Israel doing it to others now.

Israel is a regional superpower, if needs to act responsibly and shiould be the one pushing the hardest for two states as a means to end the bloodshed.

Hamas is a piece of garbage, but Israel's Far-Right government isn't much better.

Yup... a birth right. I mentioned this way back in a different thread.

But since you have no understanding of the Bible (or Torah or Koran)... and the cultures involved in this... you have absolutely no understanding why the Middle East is a hotbed of conflict.

I understand the Bible, I just don't agree that using thousands years old text to justify bloodshed today as being sensible or reasonable. It's nutty.

On another note... look up "Tyre and Sidon" in the Bible. It has to do with Alexander the Great... and the conquering of those 2 cities.

The Bible is more than just a "religious" story book. It is also a history book.

No... you don't, or you would know what I am talking about.

This is an Old Testament feud... that is still going on.

And as I said: "I just don't agree that using thousands years old text to justify bloodshed today as being sensible or reasonable. It's nutty." -Me

Because it is nutty.

Okay, I understand that you believe the bloodshed in Israel is justified because you believe the bible says so. I don't agree with using the bible to justify bloodshed today, it's nutty. Batsh!t crazy levels of it

When Islamic extremist use the Qur'an to justify bloodshed, they're called terrorist and less than animals, and rightfully so. Why be like them?

How about when God justfies it. Remember... eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth... and life for a life.

The Bible is where the idea of capital punishment comes from.

I think I said this before... when someone wronged another person... the people of that tribe would go and exact punishment on the other tribe, and wipe them out.

God more or less... mandates that "the punishment fits the crime".

Since you are clueless about all of this... I guess that makes you "batshit stupid"

How about when God justfies it. Remember... eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth... and life for a life.

The Bible is where the idea of capital punishment comes from.

I think I said this before... when someone wronged another person... the people of that tribe would go and exact punishment on the other tribe, and wipe them out.

God more or less... mandates that "the punishment fits the crime".

Since you are clueless about all of this... I guess that makes you "batshit stupid"

Yes, clearly Jesus was all about that "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" jazz. Plus you know, it just leads to everyone eventually being blind and toothless. Great strategy, that.

Cool. The Bible is full of bad ideas, especially when applied to modern times. We've already covered capital punishment and why it's wrong, innocent people have been executed due to a flawed system. Why you support a system that allows the murdering of innocent people is just nutty.

Again, using the bible verses from thousands of years ago to justify violence today is batsh!t crazy. I wouldn't want to live in such a barbaric society, good thing we've evolved some.

Not agreeing with your clearly religious zealotry-like viewpoints and beliefs isn't being clueless, it's not just not agreeing :)

I have no claim about what is going on in Israel... but I DO understand the "why" it is going on.

It's because the leaders of Hamas and the Israeli government do not want to compromise, so innocent people on both sides pay with blood.

The Two State Solution, is the solution. Both just have to compromise some on border lines. The majority of Israelis and Palestinians are open to the idea, as your average Israeli and Palestian just want to live in peace and go about their lives.

Last edited:
Just watch and see. Someone in the future will bring peace to the middle east, and get a treaty signed (possibly the pope).

Then that person will renig on that. At that point... China, Russia, Iraq (and a couple other countries) will go to war against Israel.

There is more to this than just Hamas.
Screenshot_20230526-105307.png

Israel got "Statehood" in 1948.

However Israel didn't fully become a nation until 1967, when they recaptured the Gaza strip and regained Jerusalem as the capitol city.

THIS is why conflict is still in the Middle East. But it goes waaay beyond being just a territorial war.

And as I said: "I just don't agree that using thousands years old text to justify bloodshed today as being sensible or reasonable. It's nutty." -Me

That's because you are ignorant of the culture and systems they use.

This "war" has been going on for thousands of years. Around 2000 years to be somewhat specific.

Members online

No members online now.
Back