How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Going to church doesn't make Biden a Christian... any more that sitting in your garage...makes you an automobile.

first off i cant stand Biden, just another corporate cuck just like trump was. But at least he isn’t actually & actively trying to end American democracy. yall are down right hilarious the hoops yall jump thru to make excuses and cup that fat f of a worthless blobs sweaty little ballsack.

People still supporting trump now are just a-hole clowns or absolutely pathetic excuses for humans.

And yes biden sucks. But it’s not because he is “too liberal” he is a corporatist that waves at liberals while he goes and wipes his turds with promises he made liberals.

Pull your head out of trumps rump you chump.

Have the day you deserve… toodles…

first off i cant stand Biden, just another corporate cuck just like trump was. But at least he isn’t actually & actively trying to end American democracy. yall are down right hilarious the hoops yall jump thru to make excuses and cup that fat f of a worthless blobs sweaty little ballsack.

People still supporting trump now are just a-hole clowns or absolutely pathetic excuses for humans.

And yes biden sucks. But it’s not because he is “too liberal” he is a corporatist that waves at liberals while he goes and wipes his turds with promises he made liberals.

Pull your head out of trumps rump you chump.

Have the day you deserve… toodles…
IMG_0152.jpeg

It's so odd seeing Trumpers claim Biden isn't a real Christian, when he's a life-long Catholic. While Trump is an atheist who claims to be Christian when it suits him and they swallow it up every time.

"We’re going to protect Christianity. I can say that. I don’t have to be politically correct. Two Corinthians, 3:17, that’s the whole ballgame … is that the one you like?" -Trump 2016

We are all being lied to anyway.

I had a buddy in the Air Force back in the early 90's.

He was stationed in some 3rd world country where the U.S. Govt was doing experimental Aids testing.

Go figure... that would be illegal here. :rolleyes:

Yellow trucking has been building it's 1.6billion dollar debt for 20+ years. I had no idea Biden was president that long.

And mortgage rates just hit a 21 year high.

Thank you Joe!!!

One might think Carter is back in office. :rolleyes:
And Inflation ticking up again, gas prices on the rise again. Grocery prices still very high. But Joe says the economy is doing just great. Oops, he admitted that his famous "Inflation Reduction Act" really shouldn't have been called that. Armed cartel pistoleros now operating on US soil. Thank You Joe!

Dude... the big problem with your meme... Is that the people on the right wouldn't hesitate to kill you in the name of Allah.

Then again... going back to that Hitler quote... The Leftists in this country probably feel the same way as the people in the right side of that meme.

Just like Hitler "programmed" the youth of Nazi Germany... You have been programmed to just "fall in line" and turn your own relatives in, for not thinking like you do.

Personally... I smile every time the fighter jets fly over my house. I'd salute them if I thought they could see me.

We are self reliant where I live. Local farmer is finally going to raise beef again.

Some rich city nitwit tried to sue him over the flies and other insects that are attracted to manure.

The judge laughed the ignorant sob out of court. :p

Out here where I live... Yamamoto would be right.

Behind every blade of grass...

I don't need an AR-15... but it can be a handy tool. I have a non-AR semi auto .22 rifle. It will shoot through the same hole repeatedly. That's "eye socket" accuracy at 75 yards. The thing about the .22 cartridge is that the "crack" it makes, is hard to tell where it came from.

Try going coyote hunting in the pitch dark night with a handgun and a flashlight... because they are trying to attack your chickens... and the brush is too thick to carry a rifle. The coyotes will try and circle you.

The only thing that scares me a little, is that Badger... or walking up on that rare black bear... or wild hog.

You won't have any time to run. Might be time to buy a thermal scope.

Not much different from South Cali, up in the mountains. Animal scat from mountain lions and other kitty's.

My sister came close once with a mountain lion. Fortunately her horse was calm, and the cat didn't approach. She just turned around and went back home. That's a good horse. Lived to the age of 31.

Anyway... It's been a while since I've bought a 1/4 cow. I miss the taste of homegrown meat. Might even get a discount for helping "process" it. Not too much different from a deer but no worries about TB or Zombie deer.

Enjoy your tofu...

Virginia GOP Official Displays 16 Foot Penis Sign at Youth Baseball Game to Protest Woke

Ron Hedlund displayed a massive penis sign with the words, "Biden Sucks" written across it at a youth baseball game at RF&P Park in Henrico County, Virginia. In a video captured at the event, Hedlund, who is listed as a Virginia GOP Central Committee Representative defended his sign after a community member said it was inappropriate because there were children present.

In the video, you can see a pan of the field. The man also had a "Fuck Biden" inflatable "air dancer" sign in the back of his pick up truck parked near the field. Hedlund celebrated and posted videos of teenage boys taking selfies with his massive penis sign at the park.
-snip

F34YPz1bsAAib2G.jpg

Every Rightist accusation is a confession.

Oh Trumpers....

Last edited:

Members online

Back