How do you feel about Biden NOW?

If I'm projecting... then you are gaslighting. That is a liberal trait. Especially people with NPD. I can spot that a mile away. Libs always make it about themselves.

Last edited:
IMG_20230826_221545.jpg

IMG_20230826_221545.jpg

I wonder what this man would say about the current state of things.

Lincoln would ask why the Republican party is kowtowing to a sociopath, narcissist like Donald Trump - Inmate No. P01135809, especially after he tried to overturn a legal electon and then staged an insurrectoon and failed coupe.

He's just one man, if the Republican party really wanted to be ride of him, they would be already.

Then Lincoln would quickly come to the realization "this is not the same Republican party".

It's the same reason Pelosi said "we need the migrants to pick the produce."

Liberal double standard...

Investigate her for insider trading and put her in jail. Lock up all the politicians that are breaking laws… see how easy that is. You can hold everyone accountable, not just “the others”…

Last edited:
So let's go back to this.

Back in 2006 Biden supported the idea of a border wall.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/house-bill/6061/text

Now he is (secretly?) having the wall dismantled... and auctioning off the parts to the highest bidder, for pennies on the dollar.

That's MY tax dollars being thrown away. I will gladly take that steel and take it to a scrap yard.

Current price for scrap steel is $214 to $230 per ton... Or I could build something with that scrap.

# "Flipper" does it again."

I built a gantry crane out of scrap steel years ago... for the purpose of pulling engines from vehicles.

Other than the wheels and hardware... everything was free. :cool:

Its hilarious that you think people are fans of Biden like the magat’s are with trump. I have yet to met a single person that thinks biden is actually a good president. But we are ruled by corporatist and the only thing democrats hate more than trumpers are progressives…

Good luck with your propaganda self pleasuring…

It's hilarious that some people on this forum, think I'm a Trump fanboy.;)

I like that he rattled some cages.

His good point was that he had no "filter". His bad point was that he had no "filter".

I guess he liked to keep people guessing.

Just remember your A B B's

Anybody
But
Biden

ABB… is pathetic… Biden is just a corporate stooge. I could give you 150 “Biden’s” in DC alone.

Trump actually tried to end the country. But whatever.

oh, and if racism is a problem for you, trump is definitely racist…

I have spent the last month "in the hood" working for (loaned out to) sheet metal workers... putting a new roof on a (last chance) school for kids, that "fell through the cracks" in regular school.

They aren't bad kids. Just a bit misguided. We had no problems talking to each other.

There have been times when I was the only white guy on the job, and was well taken care of. Some people don't look at skin color. Instead... they see the "heart" of the person.

We are all part of the HUMAN race!!!
IMG_20230828_130551977.jpg

I have spent the last month "in the hood" working for (loaned out to) sheet metal workers... putting a new roof on a (last chance) school for kids, that "fell through the cracks" in regular school.

They aren't bad kids. Just a bit misguided. We had no problems talking to each other.

There have been times when I was the only white guy on the job, and was well taken care of. Some people don't look at skin color. Instead... they see the "heart" of the person.

We are all part of the HUMAN race!!!

I claim no artistic license for the video below.

There was a reason that Lincoln was a Republican.
Remember... he was an abolitionist.

Unlike the KKK controlled Democratic party of the day.

Do your homework.

The Republican and Democrat parties of the 1860s are not the Republican and Democrat parties of today. Rretending like they are is intellectual dishonesty.

The KKK are not Democrats, not for a VERY long time, they vote Republican. Way back in the day they were Dixiecrats, now they register as Republican. David Duke endorsed Trump for a reason. Maybe you should be hitting the books.

Remember the 2017 Unit the Right Rally in Charlottesville? That Neo-Nazi funded Rightist gathering that turned deadly when a rightist drove his car into people. Those were not Democrats.

Fl6pZRr.png

2NGeDJA.png

All Rightwingers. They voted for Trump.

Last edited:
So let's go back to this.

Back in 2006 Biden supported the idea of a border wall.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/house-bill/6061/text

Now he is (secretly?) having the wall dismantled... and auctioning off the parts to the highest bidder, for pennies on the dollar.

That's MY tax dollars being thrown away. I will gladly take that steel and take it to a scrap yard.

Current price for scrap steel is $214 to $230 per ton... Or I could build something with that scrap.

# "Flipper" does it again."

Biden halted the funding for Trump's silly wall, that people were just digging tunnels under. There's nothing indicating that the Biden admin is selling parts of the wall.

You and your "news".

I wish he would though, tearing down Trump's useless failed legacy and using that money to fund things that actually work.

Members online

No members online now.
Back