How do you feel about Biden NOW?

That's because you are ignorant of the culture and systems they use.

This "war" has been going on for thousands of years. Around 2000 years to be somewhat specific.

And as I said: "I just don't agree that using thousands years old text to justify bloodshed today as being sensible or reasonable. It's nutty." -Me

Let me add, I also don't believe using "welp, they've been fighting N fighting way back when, so oh well" is a justifiable excuse to handwave the violence of today away. It's cowardly and defeatist. That attitude also only helps the warhawks on both sides, while the innocent pay in blood.

I ask myself "What Would Jesus Do?" here, and he would clearly be against the violence and want both sides to come to a peaceful mutually beneficial agreement, not some "let them fight and sort it out, cos bible" approach :)

And there is nothing you or I... or anyone else... can do to stop it. That is not "handwaiving" it away.

Like I keep saying... it's been going on for centuries/millennia, and you are clueless/ignorant as to why.

Your "strawman" argument is pointless.

This debate has gone circular many times.

I'm done with this... but you WILL find out the truth one day.

Last edited:
‘Missing witness’ who accuses Biden of China corruption charged with being China agent

Gal Luft charged in absentia with arms trafficking, violations of sanctions on Iran and making false statements

A US thinktank chief who accuses Joe Biden of China-linked corruption involving his son, Hunter Biden, and who has been presented by Republicans as a “missing” witness against the president, was charged with China-linked offenses including failing to register as a foreign agent, arms trafficking and violations of sanctions on Iran.
-snip

Good lord, what's that saying again, "Every Rightwing accusation is actually a confession.", seems to be correct yet again.

More great news for America, but terrible news for Trumers. Inflation continues in its downward slope and fell by 1 full point in June.

Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2023

Thanks Joe.
Do a deeper dive beyond your 1 point bragging.
Add the current inflation rate (3%) to last year's rate (8.38%) and you have an inflation rate of 11.38% since the current rate is on top of last year's rate.
Thank You Joe

The prime interest rate was 3.50% in 2022. It is currently 8.25% and quite possibly will go higher, affecting all types of credit card payments, car loans and many other types of transactions involving credit.
Thank You Joe

Mortgage rate for a 30 year fixed loan was 2.65% in 2021. Today's rate is 7.12%.

Thank You Joe

Real wage growth for 2022 was a whopping -1.69%. I'm sure many households want to thank you for that Joe.

Maybe that partially explains your 40% public approval rating.

"You can't fix stupid" - Ron White

Yeah, that's not how the inflation rate works, sport. It's 3.0 as of today. Will likely keep going down if trends continue, much to Trumper's angst.

And like magic the interest rates are not controlled by the banks, but by Joe Biden. Weird.

You know what caused the recession? It wasn't Joe Biden taking office and less than 30 days later it all went to shit, not how the country works. It was Trump's previous disastrous four years and fed-the-rich policies and we're still digging our way out.

Trump to leave office with the worst jobs record since Herbert Hoover -I'm sure that had ZERO effect on the economy.

Real average hourly earnings increased 1.2 percent, seasonally adjusted, from June 2022 to June 2023. Seems like a positive right now.

The incumbent President usually gets the shit-side for how the country is doing, never mind the why, and that's fine. Besides, Biden's barely under what Trump was at during the same time in his presidency and you guys thought Trump was doing the most fantastic job. So...

Yeah, that's not how the inflation rate works, sport. It's 3.0 as of today. Will likely keep going down if trends continue, much to Trumper's angst.

And like magic the interest rates are not controlled by the banks, but by Joe Biden. Weird.

You know what caused the recession? It wasn't Joe Biden taking office and less than 30 days later it all went to shit, not how the country works. It was Trump's previous disastrous four years and fed-the-rich policies and we're still digging our way out.

Trump to leave office with the worst jobs record since Herbert Hoover -I'm sure that had ZERO effect on the economy.

Real average hourly earnings increased 1.2 percent, seasonally adjusted, from June 2022 to June 2023. Seems like a positive right now.

The incumbent President usually gets the shit-side for how the country is doing, never mind the why, and that's fine. Besides, Biden's barely under what Trump was at during the same time in his presidency and you guys thought Trump was doing the most fantastic job. So...
The 11.38% is the cumulative rise in inflation since 2022. Maybe the Limosine Liberals on the left don't agree but the average working class family realizes it at the grocery store and when paying bills.

Yeah, Biden does not directly control interest rates, but his economic policies sure do. His reckless spending like pushing thru the Inflation Reduction Act ( what a misnomer that is) keeps shoveling more money into the overheated economy, causing inflation. The FED has to try to cool inflation by raising the Prime Rate- thereby causing all interest rates to rise.

As per the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, real wage growth was, in fact, at -1.69% for 2022. Maybe it will be better this year. For the sake of the working class folks I sure hope so. Don't gloss over last year's pain.

I personally don't care about his approval rating, as there is a swath of big city libs who will support a corpse, as long as it has a D after its name. But even the lefty media is starting to pull out the long knives for old Joe as he continues his merry gaffe extravaganza on the world stage. If they do dump him- please no Gavin Newsome- DON'T Californicate the USA!

"You can't fix stupid"- Ron White

I always love it when a Trumper accuses others of being elitist, when they support one of the biggest elitist in the country.

Anyway, that's still not how inflation works. It's 3.0 as of June.

Again, when Trump (or any Rep president) was president it was spend, spend, spend and give tax cuts to the wealthiest people, we'll worry about paying it back later. Inflation Reduction Act isn't a bad thing, it's why inflation is going back down as we already covered above.

It wasn't a "maybe" better, those are the hourly-wage numbers from June 2022 to June 2023.

You don't care but you keep bringing it up. Okay then.

Gavin Newsom will be running in 2028, I think we already discussed this. He will very likely be your president. I suspect Trump will be running again n 2028, maybe behind bars, but he loves fleecing Trumpers out of their money and they love giving it to him.

Well... It seems Hunter isn't out of the woods yet on his drug/firearms charges.

Looks like the judge didn't like the deal both attorneys worked out... so Hunter isn't going to get off that easy.

Again... If this had been an average citizen... they would be in jail for years... and would have been majorly fined... along with other consequences.

It's nice to see that (true) justice will be served, and Hunter will learn the hard way that he is NOT above the law.:cool:

In this case Hunter WAS the prohibited person
Screenshot_20230806-020839.png

The Colt Cobra .38 special mentioned in the article above.. is not a cheap gun.

It has "collector" status. Newer ones go for about $800... and the older ones made in the 60's and 70's can go for as much as $2k or more.

If I did what Trump did, I'd have gone to prison in 2021 for decades and decades. Not head of the GOP and current front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination. Alas, this is the world we live in.

As for Hunter Biden, I still couldn't care less about him. If he's guilty, may he receive a just punishment.

Just don't cry "but children are off limits!" if/when Trump's crime family children and son-in-law get brought up on charges with their involvement in trying to overturn the 2020 election :)

Has anyone seen this from the "Deep State Tribunal"? 'Should Biden need to rely on lawmakers to pass his agenda, however, Schumer could still sidestep Republicans through reconciliation, a budget rule that would allow Democrats to pass certain legislation with just 51 votes. Schumer on Monday floated using the rule to take gas-powered cars off the road by 2040.' Now I don't mind being the guy driving a gas burning minority car or even driving an electric vehicle, but don't tell me I can't take my gas burner out once in a while to exercise it or take it to a car show.
Biden the corporate democrat that never met a ceo he didn’t want a bribe from. Terrible president.
Still better than losing our whole way of life for Felonious Rump.
Yall to worried about fighting “a woke” rather than help kick the crap out of the corporatist on the “left” & “right”

Biden is starting to disgust me now.

A few days late on this, because I wasn't paying attention... but it now seems that he did an EO that will now pretty much allow co-ed locker rooms based on gender identity.

Reaction to Biden’s Executive Order That Threatens Privacy Rights and Women’s Sports

This is wrong on so many levels! Is he so blind... that he can't see that this could lead to sexual assault.

Biden will "burn" for this one day when he has to "give an account" for the things he has done.
Next thing Biden will do... is censorship of churches... for hate speech.:rolleyes:
I always call a spade a spade… the trumpers drove my whole family out of the church. Trump is the furthest thing from a christian than you could ever make up. Meanwhile Biden actually goes to church… you people cant even come up with coherent talking points. Please remove your head from the donkey…

Members online

No members online now.
Back