How do you feel about Biden NOW?

PA is a good state for the most part. My sis and b-i-l lived in the Pittsburg area for a number of years.

Then after a breif stint in Atlanta, they moved to the conservative part of Cali. (South) mountainous region between San Diego and Salton.

Biden, pelosi, schumer etc are sadly destroying the formerly great USA. Also the Gov of Washington is planning to ban new ICE powered cars in 2030.
But harken to this good news: Oregon will now put menstruation products in the boys bathrooms. Now There's progress for ya! Sarcasm off.

IMG_20220510_161419694.jpg

LET'S GO BRANDON !!!

Edit:

This is worse than the Obama administration. I will NEVER vote for another (any) Democrat again (no matter what level of government)... ever!!! (not that I voted for Biden in the first place)

The S.S.Biden has run aground! Abandon ship! Skipper, Gilligan, and Ginger are idiots.

If history repeats itsself... we are going to see another housing/bank scandal.

Is the current administation that stupid to think we have forgotten Fannie May/Freddie Mac (thanks to Obama).

Last edited:
Columbine High School... 1999...
Clinton Administration

Sandy Hook Elementary... 2012... Obama Administration.

Robb Elementary... 2022...
Biden Administration.

Last edited:
I did a quick search for school shootings during the Trump Administration... and Google didn't show any results.

However... Google did show results for the most amount of "mass shootings" during the Trump administration.

Problem with that is... the FBI considers more than 4 or more people shot/killed... as a mass shooting.

An "apples to oranges" comparison. (shrug)

"The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during [single] Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country." -snip

"The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration" -snip

"And unlike George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficits, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war." -snip

"When Trump took office in January 2017, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office was projecting that federal budget deficits would be 2% to 3% of our gross domestic product during Trump’s term. Instead, the deficit reached nearly 4% of gross domestic product in 2018 and 4.6% in 2019." -snip

"Trump’s tax cuts, especially the sharp reduction in the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%, took a big bite out of federal revenue. The CBO estimated in 2018 that the tax cut would increase deficits by about $1.9 trillion over 11 years." -snip

"By early 2019, the national debt had climbed to $22 trillion. Trump’s budget proposal for 2020 called it a “grave threat to our economic and societal prosperity” and asserted that the U.S. was experiencing a “national debt crisis.” However, that same budget proposal included substantial growth in the national debt." -snip

"By the end of 2019, the debt had risen to $23.2 trillion and more federal officials were sounding the alarm. “Not since World War II has the country seen deficits during times of low unemployment that are as large as those that we project — nor, in the past century, has it experienced large deficits for as long as we project,” Phillip Swagel, director of the CBO, said in January 2020." -snip

But sure, let's pretend that the hole we're in today has nothing to do with the previous admin's gross mismanagement and feed the already super-wealthy policies:)

Last edited:
Columbine High School... 1999...
Clinton Administration

Sandy Hook Elementary... 2012... Obama Administration.

Robb Elementary... 2022...
Biden Administration.

Very nice of you to cherry pick. But back in reality where the non Trumpers live, the worst mass shooting happened in October of 2017, Las Vegas, 58 murdered and 867 injured. Guess who was President then?

Top 10 deadliest mass shootings in US history, seems like the Trump admin has four spots in the top ten #maga

1657049456608.png

Last edited:
I didn't "cherry pick". Go back and read post #159.

I'll say it again... NO SCHOOL SHOOTINGS during the Trump administration.

Yes... there were a lot of "mass shootings" during the Trump Administration. And I "qualified" the FBI definition of what they consider a "mass shooting".

I'll bet there are at least 50 mass shootings in Chicago every day.

Here Dude... try this

I hope Cali is doing better now with reading comprehension... than when you were in school.

I don't "cherry pick". I don't have to. If I could figure out where all the "red zones" in Cali are (where ammo cannot be shipped to)... I might be able to figure out which Cali cities have the most gun vilolence... and I'll bet the statistics would be close to what Chicago's are.

I didn't "cherry pick". Go back and read post #159.

I'll say it again... NO SCHOOL SHOOTINGS during the Trump administration.

Yes... there were a lot of "mass shootings" during the Trump Administration. And I "qualified" the FBI definition of what they consider a "mass shooting".

I'll bet there are at least 50 mass shootings in Chicago every day.

Here Dude... try this

I hope Cali is doing better now with reading comprehension... than when you were in school.

You did cherry pick, as you picked the ones that fit your bias and ignored the ones that didn't. Very funny that you limit it to "school shootings", because everyone knows that children only exist in schools.

You'll say it again and you'll be WRONG AGAIN. Is Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School magically not a school now in Trumper reality? Because 17 people were murdered in a school mass shooting in 2018 and I'm 100% sure your hero Trump was POTUS in 2018. It's right in that chart and link I showed you.

Chicago has a massive problem with gang violence, the majority of those shooting are gang related.

Says the guy who can't comprehend that "Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School" is a school. :)

Last edited:
I don't "cherry pick". I don't have to. If I could figure out where all the "red zones" in Cali are (where ammo cannot be shipped to)... I might be able to figure out which Cali cities have the most gun vilolence... and I'll bet the statistics would be close to what Chicago's are.
You did, it was shown already in the post above. But I'd bet that you'd be wrong with your new claim.

This data is tracked, California has one of the lowest rates of gun violence per capita.

Seems like 9 out of the top 10 states with the highest rates of gun deaths per capita are Red states with relaxed gun laws...

Seems like 9 out of the top 10 states with the highest rates of gun violence are Red states with relaxed gun laws...

If we move it to the top 20 states, it's even more Red. Do we see a pattern here?

You'll say it again and you'll be WRONG AGAIN. Is Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School magically not a school now in Trumper reality? Because 17 people were murdered in a school mass shooting in 2018 and I'm 100% sure your hero Trump was POTUS in 2018. It's right in that chart and link I showed you.

Touche' You are correct. Somehow I missed (and forgot about) that one. It was not intentional.

It did not come up in my search... and going back, even Snopes does not mention MSD by name.

Members online

No members online now.
Back