how did he do this?

02 ls8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i hate to steal someone elses pictures but i really want to know how he did this to his wheels there by far the sexyiest lincoln wheels ive ever seen

:leghumper

[/quote]

Is this a joke? That is Pektals car lol.

IP check to see if Pektal is whoring out pics under a diff username!

wow who the f@&% call sombody else a name because thay spent so much time tring to figure out how to make the "sexyiest wheels ever"

let me help you out,
(1)get a set of stockers
(2)find the color you want
(3)shake the can up
(4)point the can at the wheel
(5)press the button at the top of the can
(6)repeat for the next wheel

although its not completely necessary, i would recommend taking the wheels off of the car first

BTW you lose all bonus points for using a picture that doesn't even show the wheels

wow who the f@&% call sombody else a name because thay spent so much time tring to figure out how to make the "sexyiest wheels ever"

let me help you out,
(1)get a set of stockers
(3)shake the can up

although its not completely necessary, i would recommend taking the wheels off of the car first

BTW you lose all bonus points for using a picture that doesn't even show the wheels

wow i thought it was done by magic

what did i say at the top you illiterate prick

he would have to know how to read, since he was able to read the question and ask if you where actually serious!

if you are going to resort to name calling, at least be correct in the names you choose to call somebody.

let me help you out,
(1)get a set of stockers
(3)shake the can up

Wait so no primer, sanding, polish, sealer? Or was this sarcasm. I am switching over to gen 1 stockers prob this weekend and was thinking of a little paint job as well, never painted rims before

Wait so no primer, sanding, polish, sealer? Or was this sarcasm. I am switching over to gen 1 stockers prob this weekend and was thinking of a little paint job as well, never painted rims before

No. You would need to sand them down. Then metal primer. Then paint. And then clear coat if you want them look nicer and protect the paint. I'm sure someone else will chime in if you need more detailed instructions. But it really isn't too hard.

if you want it to look good then of course there is prep work and its a little more difficult, and you need to take your time to do it right.

thank you Quik, watching a cute girl break loose lug nuts and jack up a car just made my day;)

Wow... so much bickering.

That's my car, those are my wheels.

I accidentally used a chrome wheel cleaner (acid based), and didn't notice it until after I sprayed all the wheels. So that was my solution.

First, tape off the lip of the wheel with 3/4" 3m green painter's tape. Then mask off the tire. Also, remove the centercap.

I wetsanded the wheels down with 400 grit, to rough up the surface.

Then cleaned with IPA.

Then started with the painting. I used plastikote charcoal gray metallic. I think I layed down about 4 coats.

And that's as far as I've got so far. No clear coat yet :eek:

But I drive my truck most of the time now, so no big deal. I'll finish them soon.

Members online

Back