horsepower

crsh4115

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys need some advice. I want to add more horsepower to my mark viii. I don't want to spend a lot of money right now and I was wondering if there anything I can do to add horsepower with little to less money. Any suggestions are great. Thanks.

Cray

in this order

exaust
gears with lsd/TL
stall converter
tune

then my next step....:nos:

never push the button below 3k
:cool:

Have you cleaned out your imrcs, intake and secondary ports? It really isn't an hp gain per se' but if it hasn't been done in awhile you will get some hp back that you've lost from the carbon build up.

oh,yea.lots of racing stickers. anything you can find. k/n, moroso, competetion cam,flowmaster,even if you dont have them racing stickers are orth like 5hp each. LOL :leghumper:D:)
and if you go places uphill, you'll get better milage coming back downhill

in this order

exaust
gears with lsd/TL
stall converter
tune

then my next step....:nos:

never push the button below 3k
:cool:

Thats rubbish. First, most nitrous kits don't have a button; it's too dangerous. Most are WOT switches. I've ran mine from a dig MULTIPLE times now. Of course, I have good plugs that are non projectile tip (a must have when using nitrous.)

Thats rubbish. First, most nitrous kits don't have a button; it's too dangerous. Most are WOT switches. I've ran mine from a dig MULTIPLE times now. Of course, I have good plugs that are non projectile tip (a must have when using nitrous.)

so what you are saying, is you have a dry sub 100 shot with no window switch?

It's not the plugs that everyone worries about, although you do need good ones.
Under 3k is a good way to remove parts from the top or bottom of your motor. Like this.
Cobra intake blown up - YouTube

Of course, I have good plugs that are non projectile tip (a must have when using nitrous.)

I think you mean non-projected tip. ;) I agree with the others, if you're not running a window switch, you're playing roulette.

Members online

No members online now.
Back