HOLY SMOKES! Look @ this BEAST before the AD expires!

Nice one for a TB and yes, I could also do without the hood looking like that.

5I55G35E53F93Md3Jbc9u14c52d466839137d.jpg

Alotta work there. Only things are hole in hood( I know it needs it, do a cowl hood) and no time slips. But looks well built and thought out.

All that work and hacking at it probably runs slower than an Explorer swap...no thanks.

-Alan

NO THANK YOU. Super ugly hood with the engine sticking out. Its got to be very front end heavy. Probably can't get out of its own way due to wheel spin and probably handles like a pig. So much work when it could have been so much better with so much less.

All that work and hacking at it probably runs slower than an Explorer swap...no thanks.

-Alan

It probably runs 13s at best. Great low-end torque, no top end power. It gets going and then takes foreeeeever. LOL

"And yes it runs fine in the rain." < Then it really must be slow. LOL

That low rpm truck intake sticking out of the hood is simply hideous.....

Over on the Crown Vic forum, a few guys have been running the 5.4 all motor for quite some time and they perform worse than the 4.6 PI motor with mods. Just dogs.The big problem they've had has been the exhaust system and making that work not to mention the 5.4 is not a rev monster at all. A guy in Canada finally worked something up with Stainless Works so that he can can finally run longtubes. The car ran a best of 14.09 with full bolt-ons and cams before the longtubes. He might be lucky to have a mid-high 13 in it now. For a 5.4 swap with cams and bolt-ons, that's really not that impressive although I am excited for him to finally run 13s with more cubes. It sure as hell better! LOL

Nice looking car but not my style. I'd buy it for my son but he only likes MK8's! Must take after his dad...lol

Members online

Back