Holy Shiznit!!!!

thaywood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I believe new in box grilles are in the $340 range so that's not bad if you didn't have to pay shipping. I just bit the bullet and bought a new never used grille for $300 from a guy near me, as well as picking up a super cheap set of nearly flawless LSC lenses..as soon as I retire mine as a DD which hopefully is soon I want to clean up the front end with brand new (or close to brand new) sh*t and replace my back window with lasagna trim.

i think i need to go to pick n pull

I wish I had a pick n pull around here. There aren't any. None of the junk yards around where I live will let you go in and rummage around for your own parts. You tell them what you want and they'll go get it for you. They say it's because of insurance. And no Mark VIII's anywhere around here at any junk yard. I've called every j/y within 4 counties. No Mark VIII's at all.:(

Is that the color you need? Better leave that Arnott alone up there lol

Nope. Mine's prarie tan. But I'd get it just for the not-broken cup holders:) Yeah I know the Arnott is not the best idea. But mine are doing fine so far (knocking on a LOT of wood). I was just pointing out that the seller actually used correct terminology and called it a shock. That's rare.

I wish I had a pick n pull around here. There aren't any. None of the junk yards around where I live will let you go in and rummage around for your own parts. You tell them what you want and they'll go get it for you. They say it's because of insurance. And no Mark VIII's anywhere around here at any junk yard. I've called every j/y within 4 counties. No Mark VIII's at all.:(

Nope. Mine's prarie tan. But I'd get it just for the not-broken cup holders:) Yeah I know the Arnott is not the best idea. But mine are doing fine so far (knocking on a LOT of wood). I was just pointing out that the seller actually used correct terminology and called it a shock. That's rare.

He probably visits here and you beat it into his head on what he is supposed to call it. :lol:

not many come through here but when they do i get my truck and try to come back with all kinds of parts same thing when i find sc's

I bought a brand new Gen 1 grille (WITH Lincoln emblem and mounting brackets, new in Ford box) from a member here for $300. Was a more than fair price (thanks again, Sonny!). Waiting to mount it until I can afford to get the car painted.

Edit: Holy Carp! Just realized that the one being offered on ebay isn't even brand new in box! It's used!

Yes it's me with the Arnott on bay, made sure it was labeled properly. In a few days its going to have a date with the dumpster.

This is one of the reasons even though I no longer own a Gen 1, I still have my set of LSC housings with HID's & ballasts tucked away in a box! Rare item indeed. I think they are worth a little less than that but there are ppl willing to pay that much though.

$299
http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-94-95-96...n|Model:Mark+VIII&hash=item1c2e99553a&vxp=mtr

$T2eC16RHJGwE9n)yTT7sBQYlw70yqQ~~60_1.jpg

for $300 I got parts off C/L: 94 Mark grill, front lights/incl side; chrome brow; VRCM, fan; wiper motor, wiper arms; mf switch, EATC, wood console and shift beezles; rotary headlight sw w/ trim; 4R70W tranny w/ 20k....
$300 for one grill? :shifty:

for $300 I got parts off C/L: 94 Mark grill, front lights/incl side; chrome brow; VRCM, fan; wiper motor, wiper arms; mf switch, EATC, wood console and shift beezles; rotary headlight sw w/ trim; 4R70W tranny w/ 20k....
$300 for one grill? :shifty:

But mom, I waaaaaant it!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back