HHO Gas Hybrid Systems

cars were never meant to be ecological. If you want to go green get rid of your damn Lincoln and buy a bike, a horse, or a good pair of walking shoes. Til then accept your gas mileage, accept, cars will NEVER be fuel economic enough to save us from Peek Oil, and accept this thread as douchebaggery! lol

What frame? , last time I checked they were unibody cars and only had a subframe to hold the engine and tranny. And that was made from regular old steel. I actually removed one once because the customer wanted it galvanized so the car would last forever.

I'm not a De-lorean expert my any means, but based on what I have read before it had a Corrosion protected steel backbone frame. :confused:

Talk about a thread hi-jack.:lol:

Future+delorean.jpg

What is that pic of? A future delorean? Fugly. The shop I worked at seen alot of'em.

Dacket;618744 But what ever happened to these? [ATTACH said:
50969[/ATTACH]

Ahhhhh.... The Tweel.

THIS POST NEEDS TO BE DELETED.......

Oh ok cool. I go to KCIR dragstrip a couple times a year with some friends, usually for the import races though. :rolleyes:

Ralph Moody

I don't think that's exactly true... I've heard of small operations where some guys made a car, I think back in the 70's or so, that got an insane amount of MPG (for the time) on just gasoline. The government bought 'em out and shut 'em down. Kind of like what Ford did to DeLorean.

Here is the Ralph Moody article. I know a guy that worked with Ralph on. He had a 360 V8 getting 65 miles to the gallon.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,916788,00.html

Here is the Ralph Moody article. I know a guy that worked with Ralph on. He had a 360 V8 getting 65 miles to the gallon.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,916788,00.html

There are plenty of small cars that run on diesel that get great mileage.. We just don't have access to many of them in the US. I probably wouldn't drive one anyway, I'm just not into small cars. Doesn't Benz have a real nice twin turbo diesel Luxo car though?

Think about this. I get internet myth and public hype but a car enthusiast site should know better.

People and Time magazine folks not some freakin rag.

both those publications ARE some "freaking rag".
They aren't worth the ink that is soaked in the pages.

and if you believe everything you read in people and fugging TIME magazine, your credibility just dropped like a ROCK.

I know a guy that worked with Ralph

I know a guy that worked with Don Prudhomme, does that mean I'm a top fuel expert.. HELL NO.

Just because Don Prudhomme can make 8000 HP burning an almost non flammable fuel mixture, doenst mean that I and YOU can do the same thing.

I got my son a hydrogen powered rocket kit for Christmas. The thing takes about 15 minutes to generate enough hydrogen to make a tiny plastic "rocket" pop a whole 15 feet in the air. I'm gonna have to say that an HHO system isn't going to produce enough power to make any difference on over a thousand pounds of aluminum, steel, and fat-ass. That is assuming you aren't robbing the engine's power to create the hydrogen in the first place.

There are plenty of small cars that run on diesel that get great mileage.. We just don't have access to many of them in the US. I probably wouldn't drive one anyway, I'm just not into small cars. Doesn't Benz have a real nice twin turbo diesel Luxo car though?

Many sizes / classes of car in Europe are available with turbo diesel engines. Diesel is very popular there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back