guys have for car insurance
and if you say non
get out LMAO

hey pepp how long you have progressive for
and you got full covreage what kinda covrage you got
iv had them for going on
9 years now
and i have
like 300 100 200 or what ever that real high one is not shure have to actualy look at it
With a 500 deductble for colission and 0 on comprehensive

Just got with them about 3 months ago , my old insurance company went out of business , so i signed up with progressive and i just have liability it is 20 50 20 ( 20,000 , 50,000 , 20,000 ).

that one thing i lurned along time ago never go with just liability man that can be a mistake

that cool i know alot of ppl like that but when you can get it :) get it :)

AMEX Good insurance, I like them. I pay about $600 every 6 months.

To hell with progressive, E-surance, and every other E-based company. They hire unexpierenced college grads and throw them directly into adjusting claims, DEMAND that you use aftermarket replacement parts, and generally cause nothing but headaches for a collision repair center.

The BEST companies around here are State Farm, American Family, and Allstate.

I have American family.

hey Mike
Um with progressive never had a problem
the claims ajuster i get wich is the same 3 ppl every time LOL
always put new parts on
only aftermarket if they cant find it new for a good price and ones they put a afteramrkt corner lamp on looked like it was glued together took it back the next day they order a brannew one so im cool with then

94m5 said:
To hell with progressive, E-surance, and every other E-based company. They hire unexpierenced college grads and throw them directly into adjusting claims, DEMAND that you use aftermarket replacement parts, and generally cause nothing but headaches for a collision repair center.
Sounds like my collision repair teachers. Except they talk crap about pretty much every insurance company. It's quite interesting how the whole system works really.

United Services Automobile Association. It's an insurance company started by retired military members for military members. I have both my vehicles and my home insurance through them.

FreeFaller Probly hase the best insurance out of all of us
you know the old saying
Millitary takes care of there Own
LOL

Yeah, I pay about 90 bucks a month for all three policies. That and they are "johnny-on-the-spot" with the cash when there is an incident.

thats cool
yously progressinve will give me a check right there and if it cost more i just calle them up and tell them and they bring me another one but this last time
they started somthing new where they pick up you car then tow it to a progressive office then from there they say wether they think its a loss or a fix
then you pic where it gets fixed and they send it off
then like 3 weeks latter they called me sed come pic it up they payed everything all i payed was teh 500 deductble to the insurance company

oh yeah one more 1800 safe auto i dont know what ill do havnt seen it in a month and half but last time i threw a glas at the tv and both broke man

Full Coverage with AAA. cost ~ $1,000 for the year. What I like about them was that they gave me good money for my ford taurus that got wrecked in a rollover hit and run that I was a victim of. I used the money to get my 91 Mark :dancefool

Members online

Back