Hexacopter

I'm a little worried that you are on a site called Wimps. But that thing is friggin incredible. Cool find!!!

Damn, that thing can MOVE! :eek:

Very impressive.

please remove this thread..LaserSVT will have one chasing me around his yard with it with-in a week

thats why im worried,i know he can buy one.. i never said itd be a pretty flight
my heli wont even fly right now, the body is busted, and i get a red light on take off, but it doesnt have enough power to lift off, just slides around on the sidewalk...booo

I need one! Where to buy!
*salivates*

I think you overestimate his abilities. :p
Anybody can fly that thing. It even has an auto pilot return home function if it goes too far away or you are losing controll. Has a GPS system and all. The basic kit is $1700 though and over $2000 for the return home and GPS options. Thats gonna be a bit beyond my range. :lol:

bet if you sold me those speed stars you could...lol

You wanna give me $2000 then they are yours! :D

BTW, you owe me lunch. Where we going? Five guys burgers? :wrench

it would be cool to see this kind of stuff incorporated into travel. imagine boarding one of those for a stright into the air take off. thats straight UFO style

Pretty freakin' cool. Sounded like a bunch of pissed of Civics. Actually, maybe more powerful than pissed off Civics :D

That thing is amazing.
Im into R/C and have built a pretty able rock crawling rig, but never tried my hand at flying.
Now even if I do get a helicopter it will be disappointing compared to this thing.

Members online

Back