here martin, these are for you!

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
for anyone who read the other post, this is our 01 navigator we picked up for $3,400 with 204k miles on it. cant say it looks or drives like it, but the odometer doesnt lie!!
navigator026.jpg

navigator028.jpg

navigator027.jpg

navigator040.jpg

navigator041.jpg

navigator045.jpg

navigator043.jpg

navigator049.jpg

navigator050.jpg

navigator051.jpg

navigator052.jpg

navigator053.jpg

Cool! Thanks for the pics!

Looks great - wife couldn't believe the mileage either. Just goes to show - it's not the amount of miles you do, it's the type of miles you do / how you care for your vehicle.

Happy Thanks Giving!

Never mind door ajar lights, Rich - it's the darn spark plugs that look to be a game!

It's never good news when roughly half of the engine is tucked in under the cowl, almost out of sight - and there's crap all around that looks like it needs moving to access the plugs.

Let us know how that goes, Jamie!

Hmm... I never thought to check the oil filter location. Wonder if that's a nuisance, like the Mark VIII too?

I have one just like that, and... I'll be damned if I haven't really grown to love that truck. Once you get over the initially preposterousness of it being a Lincoln, and just think of it as a Utility Vehicle that's comfortable, it's a wonderful vehicle. Of course, I say that ONLY at the prices they sell for now. If I'd spent $50k on this truck, I'd be furious.

all the lights were on because the door was open and they key was only turned on but not running, the truck has no lights on at all we have already put over 400 miles on it since we picked it up, its about to hit 205k in another 30 miles lol!

bahhh, good needle nose pliers solve that. wait till you see the 3 valves that break the lower half of the plug off in the heads, them are fun!! makes you wish for the old 2 valve

Lols...

I know the factory calls for some crazy removal procedure involving filling the plug wells up with lube and turning the plugs back and forth....

Man, you've got the interior standin' tall too! The running boards are so much better on your '01 than on my '99. Mine can be kinda dangerous at this time of year if a little ice forms on them 'cause they're so shallow. I also like the cargo pocket just ahead of the jack enclosure on the passenger side. Mine has one of those nets that always stretches out and doesn't hold anything worth a crap.

This spring you need to come up to Mishawaka and detail out my '99 :lol:

Members online

Back