HELP! which rims should I choose? the jag tucanas or the volvo xc90's?

Which rims should I choose?

• tucanas

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • xc90's

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

black haze

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have an opportunity to get a set of one of these wheels as they are both currently available so I must choose wisely as I have limited funds. Both wheels are in mint condition.

2011-05-22162708.jpg
jag tucana.jpg

which should I go with?

2011-05-22162708.jpg

jag tucana.jpg

I say go with the jag wheels. To me they look higher class and the 18" look more like 19" in that style. Comparing the pics you posted the design of the jag wheels actually look bigger than the Volvo wheels (even though the volvos are the 19s).
Either choice is win!

I like them both but prefer the Volvos. I used to have the Jaguar Tucanas but sold them for my Volvo Vulcanis.

IMG_7606.jpg

I think the 19's look better.But they both look nice.But think 19's would look better.

Both are good looking wheels. Depends what you want now, 18s will have more tire on them, 19s will look a little more proportional for car. 19 tires are more expensive, or so I've heard. You could just get both sets :biggrin:

Interesting that they both look the same size....

.5" more on top and bottom is hard to tell when they are not sitting at the same height. A good indication of size difference is when you look at how much "meat" a wheel/tire combo has when the overall size, meaning height of the tire, are the same but the difference is just the rim diameter, its easier to tell and even more once mounted.

They both are nice wheels but the jag rims fit the ls like a glove, and please don't do chrome on these cars, the 5 star mags in a powder coat gives it a luxury sport look hands down. If some one have a set of them for sale let me know.

I've always liked those XC90's on the LS. I think my favorite would be the Jaguar Customs like HDDave has on his car.

Members online

Back