Help Please!

It's only the front end of the car that has gaps/pinching.
I hope it doesn't cost a lot to fix, we have already dumped $1,000 - $1,500 into the car since we bought it.
I'm just wondering what'll happen next, @ 105k, we don't have any records of maintenance, except for what we have done. Anything I should look out for, or maybe consider doing?

Damn, i wouldve sold you mine for 3500 lol.
Im late but welcome to lvc

Can we see some pics of the Girl Next Door ?

em emm, I em emm Mean, your twisted LS ? :slap:

O.O Damn! Looking good!
Well, that picture is not of my engine, but another gen 1.
When we bought our car it was all kinds of messed up. No AC (compressor) driver side ball joint wasn't on all the way, actuator door is stuck open, misfire on 2 & 3, stuck plug on 3, the chassy is twisted, the muffler has a hole in it, and last, they didn't have the coils screwed in, and the coil cover was missing!. Also, the car was re-painted silver, but who ever did it didn't sand her down first, so it looks like pooh. Who ever owned the car before us did not appreciate the beauty of this car.

Since we have owned it, we have fixed the misfire and stuck plug, the ball joint, got the cover for the coils, and the screws, and are working on the AC. I do love my LS, one of the best cars I have ever owned.

We are still working on it, and plan to have her re-painted the correct way, and some other thing, then I will have lots of pics of my baby:)

(also the plastic cap the covers the engine is missing)

WOW!!!!!!!:eek: What a list. At least you got for a good price.

What was wrong with it, lol :p kidding! I do want another LS, but I wanna 04 - 06 model.

& Sure you can have some pics, of my car :p
Unfortunately, the pics I have don't do ANY LS justice. They a crummy pics from when we first got her.

It's actually my car ;) And I hate it, mostly.

Just dug out the cluster panel bezel this morning looking for the interior temperature sensor, only to find a dangling harness... :shifty:

Damn,
I hate having a dangling harness but my doctor says we can do a tuck and I could swim like a dolphine again.

Peter, we are 'still' going to need to see some pics of the Girl Next Door!

It is a Fuel Pressure Regulator.

No, it is not!

Fuel pressure is regulated by the PCM commanding the REM to speed up or slow down the fuel pump as needed to keep the correct pressure range.

No, it is not!

Fuel pressure is regulated by the PCM commanding the REM to speed up or slow down the fuel pump as needed to keep the correct pressure range.

damn :shifty: swoop in and correct them Joegr.

If you think it is not a fuel pressure regulator than what does your crystal ball say it is?

If you think it is not a fuel pressure regulator than what does your crystal ball say it is?

impulse damper to reduce noise from the fuel system.

The LS (and most newer cars) uses a return-less fuel system, so there is no fuel pressure regulator on the fuel rail like the return type systems. By the 2nd gen, they decided the impulse damper wasn't needed either.

Members online

No members online now.
Back