help please, really fustrated..

yes all good on filters, hoged out bottom removed baffels nrw paper element at the moment. tank was done by dealer a few years back gas filter looks new anyway.. car came with service records.lady spent a fortune on maitenance. think thats why she was ready to dump it and get a car payment.she got it in 06.when it runs rite..it runs rite

... i do think at this point it needs T.B. also as it wouldnt get out of failsafe and was trowing T.B. codes till i had no throttle what so ever trying to get it to run rite with crappy coils...

Unlikely. The ETC failsafe is very commonly caused by RFI from bad coils (or possibly in this case bad wiring going to the coils).

Are you now talking about your other white LS with a Throttle Body issue or still on the LS with misfire when warmed up?

so this is what i found midway between5&8 coil harness today...
IMG_0656.JPG

IMAGINE THAT !!!
~ who would have thought?

oh yea..
im persistant in trying to figure things out. sometimes i get it rite away.. this time it took a couple of weeks and parts, but all good. so now its time for an sct tune i guess.. is torrie still the name here?..

I'd get some trouble free miles under your belt before you start tweaking spark timing and such.

Members online

No members online now.
Back