HELP No start Opened hood found this.

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Car ran fine. Tried to start it and nothing. Popped hood found this. Is this bad? Can you tell me all the parts to fix it and prices? Do you think Squirrels did it? Thanks Frank
000_0573.jpg

000_0572.jpg

ooooohh, thats gonna cost ya, it might cost a little or it might cost a lot, but for sure it is gonna cost ya

it also looks like your gonna need a new johnson rod, yours looks a little worn

ooooohh, thats gonna cost ya, it might cost a little or it might cost a lot, but for sure it is gonna cost ya

it also looks like your gonna need a new johnson rod, yours looks a little worn

That sounds pricey ouch!! I also found these in the bottom of the engine. In the oil pan i think its called. Some are str8 so I figure the others are broken? I heard JB weld is real strong think I can glue back together?
000_0586.jpg

Oh btw my father is a plumber he has a wicked set of tools ,so I should be able to fix this.

Looks just fine to me.

Just epoxy the intake back on.

If you would have used the SEARCH function you would find out that you simply need new coils. Retard...

All you need to do to fix ALL of that, is to add another 10psi to each tire and she'll start right up no problem.

Put seafoam in the crankcase. Install Autosocks. Should start right up.

Blinker fluids seems a tad low as well. Might want to check that as well.

Sorry mang, I was trying to steal them shock tower covers, but them's tricky sumbitches, so I started randomly dismantling everything closeby :shifty:

Ok Guys Really love the help!! I wrote down the list and will be going to the parts store. Bubblegum,a carb,epoxy,coils, seafoam and blinker fluid and autosocks. Out of all those I only know bubblegum and blinker fluid. Cuz I came to chew bubblegum and kick azz and i'm all out of bubblegum!

Close your eyes. Click your heels together three times and repeat after me. "Theres no place like LVC. Theres no place like LVC.":p

Might as well replace both muffler bearings while it's that far torn down.

You don't need to put the pistons back. I have replaced mine with Syrian hamsters. They run well.

I think you accidentally the whole engine.

I found the problem, It looks like your missing a hole on each side of that engine. Squirrels probably have them in their tree. They are gatherers ya know... :p

I hate to tell you, but that is what happens to the rods when you don't replace your exhaust filter on a regular basis.

You don't need to put the pistons back. I have replaced mine with Syrian hamsters. They run well.

I read that gerbils have more torque. No lag under acceleration.:lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back